Broken Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Dreams

Welcome to Broken Dreams. All new users, please read the site rules.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mythical Horses

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tempest

Tempest

Mythical Horses Empty
PostSubject: Mythical Horses   Mythical Horses Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:01 pm

Here is the land of myhical horses. No unicorns, pegasi ect. Just horses Smile I decided to make this Rp because i felt like it, so heh, join in!

Here is where everyone lives[Everything you see...]

Mythical Horses C9d3fad2

MINE

Name:Dark Dreamer
Height:18.3
Personality:Quiet,Charming,Strong,Smart,Quick.
Color:Pale Green
Mane:Purple
Tail:purple,Long feathery purple hooves[thick like a friesians]
Powers:Weather,Dark/Demond/Black Magic,Dreams
Picture:
Mythical Horses Dreamcatcher_by_ox_of_ice

FOURM

Name:
Height:
Personality:
Color:
Mane
Tail:
Powers:
Picture:

Last edited by Forgotten on Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Mythical Horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythical Horses   Mythical Horses Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:07 pm

Dream softly pulled a neigh from her vocals.Her whispy mane dangled over her name, caressing her shoulders.She shuddered a shiver down the arch of her spine, the cold snow pushing into her feathers.Tail smoothed the ground behind her as she lifted her pale orbs gently from her gaze to forwads, scanning the area carefully.Seeing no life around but herself,She reared slightly, legs still, and took off at a gracefull canter.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

Mythical Horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythical Horses   Mythical Horses Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:04 pm

Name: Larethian
Height: 17'5
Personality: Protective, quiet, mysterious, shy.
Color: White
Mane: Green
Tail: Green
Powers: Elements, weather, mind-reading, and teleconisis.
Picture:
Mythical Horses Larethian
Back to top Go down
http://www.whenthesunsets.forummotion.com
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

Mythical Horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythical Horses   Mythical Horses Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:13 pm

Name: Silver Wings
Height: 16'8
Personality: Despite his looks, he is rather nice, friendly, and calm, just with a bad history.
Color: Black/blue
Mane: White
Tail: White
Powers: Lightning, turning invisible, super-speed, super-strength, and the ability to fly.
Picture: Mythical Horses Horse
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Mythical Horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythical Horses   Mythical Horses Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:18 pm

Forgotten wrote:
Dream softly pulled a neigh from her vocals.Her whispy mane dangled over her name, caressing her shoulders.She shuddered a shiver down the arch of her spine, the cold snow pushing into her feathers.Tail smoothed the ground behind her as she lifted her pale orbs gently from her gaze to forwads, scanning the area carefully.Seeing no life around but herself,She reared slightly, legs still, and took off at a gracefull canter.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

Mythical Horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythical Horses   Mythical Horses Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:35 pm

Larethian heard the pounding of hooves in the other direction. She looked behind her with a swift flick of her head. Her mane settled once again, although she was still tense. "Who's there?" She whispered carefully.

Silver Wing's eyes glinted a light yellow as he stepped beside his step sister. "Don't worry about it," his red scars grew brighter, but he ignored it. That usually happened when something wasn't right, but he hadn't told Larethian about it yet.
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Mythical Horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythical Horses   Mythical Horses Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:39 pm

The cold mistifying surriounding killed off the vegetation.The thick steam that clouded in puffs from her nares.She haulted as her harks arched back and sideways, derecting sounds.Her neck stretched beside hershoulcer, legs infront of her, and her nose sniffing the ground.The smell of hooves and fur she picked up.Her velvet mane scattered into place as she lifted her head again.Talc hooves lifted, as she let a vibration through the ground.To show she was there, she then moved slowly, her light silken purple coat was thick, and glossed with flakes of snow.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

Mythical Horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythical Horses   Mythical Horses Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:45 pm

"Follow me," Silver Wing instructed as he turned invisible. He cantered, after the mysterious purple figure. He was engulfed in mysterious fog, leaving Larethian alone. His hooves thundered the ground, but it didn't shake the ground. He stopped in front of the mare and let himself be seen. "Greetings," his voice boomed in a friendly manner.

To Larethian's confusion, she followed her brother. She couldn't ee too well through the fog, but found two figures in the distance. She could feel her mane tighten and slap her damp coat as she stared to sweat. Her tail lashed at her legs, which stung and stared to numb. Her snort of pain was covered through the fog. When she stopped, she let herself breath quickly. She walked the rest of the way, and haulted when the figures were a few feet away.
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Mythical Horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythical Horses   Mythical Horses Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:49 pm

The dream catcher lit up, it floated over her back[Like the one in her pic, but not on her neck xD]It glowed fiercly as it sent dreams into the mind of the stallion and mare.her silken mane drew back from the fridgid wind.The puls of her heart echoed through the air as her breathtaking eyes pierced them both's,Her tail slapped the ground as the snow cleared from underneath it.Her feathers were plunged forwards, and She left them in nightmares, and left within miles, lsowly she cantered into the sky, rearing, the sky turnt her shades of urple, her head apperared from the twinge of clouds.It had settled in the night sky.

Last edited by Forgotten on Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

Mythical Horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythical Horses   Mythical Horses Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:54 pm

[=o/=s Come again?]
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Mythical Horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythical Horses   Mythical Horses Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:55 pm

[Fixed it xD]
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

Mythical Horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythical Horses   Mythical Horses Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:00 pm

[Ahh. Now I gotcha. XD]

Silver Wing's body trembled and he saw flashes of horrid unspeakable things. "Wait," he said weakly, clearing the nightmares from his head. He flew after her, leaving Larethian once again alone.

Larethian looked around, nothing to say. She stopped panting to watch the two, and cantered, on the ground, after them, watching from below. And, just as she didn't expect it, her hoof caught on a root and she came crashing to the ground. Her jaw hit the ground, and her knees did the same, falling underher as if they were just toothpicks. Her back legs slipped to the side, and she whinnied in pain. She stood up, shakily, and slowed down to a limp after them.
Back to top Go down
ynopknip

ynopknip

Mythical Horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythical Horses   Mythical Horses Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:09 am

Name:Blackbeutey
Height:16 hands
Personality: nice
Color: Blackn until she flys then shes white
Mane Black until she flys then shes white
Tail:Black until she flys then shes white
Powers:is a white flame horse when mad but when flying is a Phoenix
Picture:Mythical Horses I-1
Back to top Go down
http://funnfunn.aforumfree.com/index.htm?sid=94db48f8eefca12c5a6
Sponsored content

Mythical Horses Empty