Broken Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Dreams

Welcome to Broken Dreams. All new users, please read the site rules.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Training Comanche The Wild Unbroken Stallion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Im Very Hyper

Training Comanche The Wild Unbroken Stallion Empty
PostSubject: Training Comanche The Wild Unbroken Stallion   Training Comanche The Wild Unbroken Stallion Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:00 pm

Camanche Cpaced In His Stalll while whinning
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Training Comanche The Wild Unbroken Stallion   Training Comanche The Wild Unbroken Stallion Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:08 pm

Selena closed Bella in teh next stall after she finished training the mare. She opened up Comanche's stall and lead him out. "Come on, boy," she whispered.

"Good luck," Bella called after them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.whenthesunsets.forummotion.com
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Training Comanche The Wild Unbroken Stallion   Training Comanche The Wild Unbroken Stallion Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:18 pm

Comanche Reared When he saw the lead rope and halter
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Training Comanche The Wild Unbroken Stallion   Training Comanche The Wild Unbroken Stallion Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:22 pm

"It's okay...Be a good boy..." Selan hooked on the halter, just to let him get used to it.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Training Comanche The Wild Unbroken Stallion   Training Comanche The Wild Unbroken Stallion Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:23 pm

Comanche Was Going to Kicked her But Then Just Pulled The Led Rope Out Of her Hand and Galloped Around The Arena
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Training Comanche The Wild Unbroken Stallion   Training Comanche The Wild Unbroken Stallion Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:27 pm

Selena sighed. "Alright then," she said, thinknig of an idea. She opened up Bella's stall, who came over to her immediately. She tacked her up in a few minutes and rode her way over to Comanche.

"Comanche," Bella whispered carefully, "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Training Comanche The Wild Unbroken Stallion   Training Comanche The Wild Unbroken Stallion Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:29 pm

" I Dont Like This Thing" He Siad
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Training Comanche The Wild Unbroken Stallion   Training Comanche The Wild Unbroken Stallion Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:30 pm

"You'll get used to it," Bella persued. But somewhere deep down inside told her that he wouldn't ever learn. "Or, we could just run off to the wild, where you came from," she suggested, even if it did seem wacked.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Training Comanche The Wild Unbroken Stallion   Training Comanche The Wild Unbroken Stallion Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:36 pm

Comanche Put His Head Down And Whinned Goodbye To Selena "Bella Say Goodbye wqe are going to the wild"
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Training Comanche The Wild Unbroken Stallion   Training Comanche The Wild Unbroken Stallion Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:08 pm

Selena got off as if she sensed something wrong. She untacked Bella. "What's wrong, Bella? You're not cooperating, either." She pat the mare's neck and somewhat knew it would be the last time. "I know what you want," she said, and lead the two out of the paddock. "Go on. Be free. Good-bye, Bell."

Bella followed without saying anything else. When it came time to leave, she just let out a soft-hearted good-bye. "Are you ready?" she asked Comranche. "Where did you live, do you remember?"
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Training Comanche The Wild Unbroken Stallion   Training Comanche The Wild Unbroken Stallion Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:54 pm

"Og Caourse I Remember Nut First" Comanche Whinned And A Young Mare Named Starfire Came "Starfire you want to be tame and you may take belles plaeace goodbye my sweet daoughter"
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Training Comanche The Wild Unbroken Stallion   Training Comanche The Wild Unbroken Stallion Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:01 pm

Bella watched the young mare. "She is kind, my owner," she added, "good luck." She smiled to the mare and glanced back at Comranche. "What happened to her mother?"
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Training Comanche The Wild Unbroken Stallion   Training Comanche The Wild Unbroken Stallion Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:02 pm

"Shes Tame" Comanche Said

Starfire Went to selene
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Training Comanche The Wild Unbroken Stallion   Training Comanche The Wild Unbroken Stallion Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:07 pm

"Don't you miss her?" Bella asked, and started to walk away from the paddocks.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Training Comanche The Wild Unbroken Stallion   Training Comanche The Wild Unbroken Stallion Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:10 pm

"No Because i ofund you"Comanche suid
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Training Comanche The Wild Unbroken Stallion   Training Comanche The Wild Unbroken Stallion Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:12 pm

"Really? What if she finds out? Won't she be....mad?" Bella shook her head. "That doesn't matter now. We just need to get out of here now. Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Training Comanche The Wild Unbroken Stallion   Training Comanche The Wild Unbroken Stallion Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:17 pm

" We Broke Up" Comanche Said As he Galloped Away

Starfire waited
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Training Comanche The Wild Unbroken Stallion   Training Comanche The Wild Unbroken Stallion Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:22 pm

Bella galloped after Comranche, hoping she wouldn't lose him.

Selena spotted the new horse and walked over to her.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Training Comanche The Wild Unbroken Stallion   Training Comanche The Wild Unbroken Stallion Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:26 pm

Starfire Whinned Happily She Was Racehorse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Comanche The Wild Unbroken Stallion   Training Comanche The Wild Unbroken Stallion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Comanche The Wild Unbroken Stallion
Page 1 of 1