Broken Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Dreams

Welcome to Broken Dreams. All new users, please read the site rules.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cedarville Zoo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

Cedarville Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Cedarville Zoo   Cedarville Zoo Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:44 pm

Note: The last one forum was not meant for roleplay! It was meant to be a place for humans to socially interact and very little animal roleplay was to be made. So here is a form where the people are in charge.
Back to top Go down
http://www.whenthesunsets.forummotion.com
Im Very Hyper

Cedarville Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cedarville Zoo   Cedarville Zoo Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:06 pm

Sorry But Please4 Let Us Continue
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

Cedarville Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cedarville Zoo   Cedarville Zoo Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 1:01 pm

I am, but only because of all the work I put into the animals. Let's continue the human part of the roleplay here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Andrea loadded fish into a bucket and stepped out of the food shack, over to the crocidile exhibit. She walked up the overhanging walkway tht was over the exhibit, tied the meat and fish to a pole, and extended it over the fence, waiting for a crocidile to bite it for bait. It not only was good for the crocidiles, but entertaining to the audience. A pang of rememberance hit her as she thought of the famouse guy who used to play with crocodiles, getting bit multiple times. What was his name? The Crocidile Hunter. Steve Irwin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.whenthesunsets.forummotion.com
Matto

Cedarville Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cedarville Zoo   Cedarville Zoo Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:37 pm

Jake took a few big peices of meat and threw them to the Lions and tigers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cedarville Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cedarville Zoo   Cedarville Zoo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cedarville Zoo
Page 1 of 1