Broken Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Dreams

Welcome to Broken Dreams. All new users, please read the site rules.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Super-natural [Done! Join?]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

Super-natural [Done! Join?] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:58 pm

"See, Travis, he's a good wolf." Lacey smiled widely. She reached tentatively behind his head to scratch his ears, making sure to appear kind, and not to look him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.whenthesunsets.forummotion.com
BlueEyedBlonde

BlueEyedBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:11 pm

Anastasia walked back outside, out of the house. She mounted her more, with her dog sitting on her lap, and walked on a trail in the woods.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:30 pm

I frowned when she dident look down at my and nuged her chin with the tip of her nose to get her to look.I stared into ehr eyes for a moment then looked at her hand and leaned into the touch with a relaxing exspression being sure to hide the human features in me.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:15 pm

Lacey looked down at him and smiled. She reached into her pocket, remembering the treats she had brought for her own dog. She offered them to the wolf. "Is this what you smelled? Here you go," she kept her hand open, waiting to see if he would take it from her hand.

Travis, having nothing to do awkwardly looked around. "Hey, Lace, stay here. I think I hear somebody, and they're near the trails. Don't do anything stupid." With that, he turned around and headed toward the trails. His blood turned ice cold. What if they were more than one people?
Back to top Go down
BlueEyedBlonde

BlueEyedBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:20 pm

Tei barked wildly, until Anastasia told her to stop. Tei looked up at her owner with big brown eyes and whined, then started barking again. Anastasia sighed and looked up at the sky filled with trees. The trail turned a sharp bend, but Anastasia's mare, Muir, followed it.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:09 pm

I looked at the treat in her hands and snorted softly looking after her brother till he was out of sight."Hes very protective fo you huh?" i asked slowly in a calm voice as i perked my ears and sat down staring at her."must b e nice to have someone care for you"i slowly smiled and barley wagged my tail back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:08 pm

Lacey's eyes widened slightly, and she couldn't speak until she regained her composition. "You're one of us, aren't you?" she asked, referring to the super-natural. "Oh, and it's fine, I guess...He can be too over-protective."
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:39 pm

"yes im suprised you hadent notice earlier but thats alright its not like i would attack you or anything anyways"i said as i shrugegd my furry shoulders and yawned,my teeth showing as i did shaking my head afterwards."Well that can be good but bad in the same way,i suggest you not tell your brother unless you want some argueing to start or something"i said referring to me being a human.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:13 pm

Lacey's blood rushed to her face as she was overwhelmed with embarrassment. She nodded sullenly. "I guess it would be a bad idea to tell him," she agreed. "What other powers do you have?" she asked curiously. "I can turn invisible, fly, and my brother's trying to teach me how to read minds."
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:11 pm

"i can phase into any animal and im a Werewolf my last power i woudl rather not tell you,and i suggest you not try to read my mind for you will only anger what the pwoer is within me.I cant tell you about it nor the truth of what it is for it may fighten you"i slowly muttered out to her as i turned my head away and looked off at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:47 pm

Lacey took his warning carefully. "I'm not scared of you," she protested. "You're just an average---slightly average---human, just like me."
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:31 pm

My ears slowly perked up and i turned my head towards her as my eyes periced hers."i dident say it was me you had to be afraid of but whats in me"i commented back to her protest.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:27 pm

"Well," Lacey said, "What exactly is in you?" A part of her wished she hadn't asked the question, but the other part of her was overwhelmed with curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:36 pm

I slowly looked up at her and lifted my paw putting it up towards her,making my claws come out of their den."its like a shadow that waits for the right moment when im overwhelmed,or my emtions go crazy and i loose my calm is tha time when it appears.I might not sound bad but if you seen it i sugegst you dont stay.I have....a very high and powerful.....Demon"i said the last part in a slow and queit mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:03 pm

"A demon?" Lacey echoed, mystifyed. She wasn't scared, or shocked, she was more interesting than she thought she would be. "How do I know when you are turning into a demon, just so I can....get out of the way?"
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:14 pm

I lifted my head with a curious stare and looked at my paw thinking."When it talks to you or when i start to go insane your choice"I said as my gaze lifted bacl up to her and i shrugged."you wont be able to read my thoughts because he blocks any power like that,that deals with the mind and stuff.i cant be control or anything either."i muttered thoughtful with a snort.I went queit as i saw Travis in the distance and perked my long ears.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:01 am

Lacey turned around her, seeing his change in temperment. She laughed to herself. "I think I'll know when you're a demon, then." she added quietly. She heard twigs snap behind her, and saw Travis emerging from a tree on Lightning Bolt. "Hey, Travis," she said, trying to look innocent.

"What's up?" he asked, seeing her attempt. Lacey just shurgged and turned back to the wolf. Something about him, Travis thought, just isn't right... He concentrated on trying to read the wolf's mind, but he soon gave up seeing it was no use.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:05 am

I heard myself growl inside and got up.I walekd behind Lacey and sat down so travis couldent look at me,i dident like his stare it was werid.I hide my face in her back and lowered my ears making me seem as a wolf when i nuzzled her back.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:15 pm

Lacey pat his head, trying to act like she had before she knew he wasn't a real wolf. She watched Travis uneasily as he stared at the wolf with a concentrated expression. With a sudden jolt, she knew what he was doing. "Travis, don't!"

Travis looked up from the wolf's face and studied Lacey's face. "Lace, don't get attented to him. He's a wild animal, not a pet. Now let's go." He grabbed Lacey's arm. "And this time I mean it." His face filled with worry for his sister.
Back to top Go down
BlueEyedBlonde

BlueEyedBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:37 pm

Tei saw the wolf and jumped off Anastatia's lap, then ran to it and sat infront of him. She smiled and barked happily. Anastatia dismounted her horse and chased after, running before Lacey and Travis. She smiled and followed her dog, but stopped as she saw she was very close to a wolf. She stepped back, feeling uneasy.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:08 pm

I snarled at the dog and started to grow uneasy and unwanted at the same time.My ears went against my head in a rejected way showing the same in my blue orbs and i stood walking away.They wont accept me as a human nor a wolf why should i bother to be here?...i spoke in my head to reccieve a reply from the demon In the end there just going to use you,your worth nothing it mumbled in my head with a sneer and i shoke my head with a small whine as i started to walk faster.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:43 am

Lacey smiled at Anastatia and Tei before watching the wolf go. "Where are you going?" she asked, but didn't want to chase after it. Although he was human, he might actually have absorbed traits of a real wolf. So she stayed.

Travis watched the wolf leave and shrugged. "Maybe you scared him off," he suggested. Lacey shook her head. "Well, atleast he's finally gone."
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:31 pm

My ears flattened even more When travis said 'Atleast he's gone' Something snapped.I snarled and bounded forward crashing into travis holding him roughly to the ground by my fron paws gripping his shoulders and my snout just inches away from his nose.I snapped my jaws in his face and barked "Atleats i let you live,for i could snap your little neck like a twig if i wanted to.You think its alright to cast out someone even when they posed no threat in the beggning!"i yelled in his face and snapped my jaws again."You sicken me,your kind of people"I growled as i jumpped off and ran a few feet away.I sat down with a heavy thump and flatened my ears against my skull with a growl.I hated any human who speaks as if i pose a threat even when i dont show any sign of being one i thought in my head only to growl when i heard a dark chuckle.
Back to top Go down
BlueEyedBlonde

BlueEyedBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:56 pm

Tei cowered behind the frozen Anastatia, who sat down and held Tei in her arms. She watched the wolf with curiousity and smiled, showing she didn't mean any harm.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:11 pm

Lacey ran to Travis's side, and held a hand out for him. "Travis!" she yelled, not for fear, but anger of him. "Watch what you say!" she yelled in the 'wolf's' defence. She stepped awy once he had gotten up, watching the shock on his face as she turned to face the wolf again. "I'm sorry," she said for her brother, knowing he wouldn't apologize.

Travis scowled darkly. Stupid wolf, he thought to himself. But then, suddenly, he caught on. "He talked!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super-natural [Done! Join?]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next