Broken Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Dreams

Welcome to Broken Dreams. All new users, please read the site rules.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ghostly shadow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolves

Wolves

Ghostly shadow Empty
PostSubject: Ghostly shadow   Ghostly shadow Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:10 am

Ghostly Shadow
Ghostly shadow Hallow10
"Most people run from death, while i run to greet it....."

I snorted calmly as i stared down at the ranch from a hill,blood stained on my know dirty coat,dripping off onto the earth below my hooves as i had a 2 gashes on my side and 3 along my spine from a fight i had won over a cougar.I was far from my home and had no way of return nor did i want to since i was just going to be alone anyways.I threw my head up and loud out a loud neigh as i snorted once more in a large huff and pawed the ground below my hoof as my muscals rippled under neath my coat,flexing as if on alert.I lifted my neck up once more for a better view my eyes glazing over the ranch once more before i glanced over my shoulder and slowly started to walk down the hill,coming closer with each step.My movements where alert but gracful with a sense of power behind each step or single in take of breath.I had gotten my full name from looking like a meer ghost that could dissapear and appear when i wanted to but i only hide among the shades and moved with such speed you couldent follow.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

Ghostly shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostly shadow   Ghostly shadow Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:26 am

I stopepd short once again and threw my head up,slightly uneasy as i stared at the ranch,a thick fog slightly covering the area i was in so when i breath out you could see the hot parts of my breath.I pawed the earth once more and staretd to pace in a small spot as i looekd around,seeing no one.The feel of abandonment washed over me as i looked around,seeing nothing but emptyness.I turned my ehad and looekd over my shoulder,feeling my ears start to slightly fall as i turned away and went the way i had came from at a slow pace.As i walked i was going threw my thoughts then my memories of how it use to be and how it could be.
Back to top Go down

Ghostly shadow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Broken Dreams :: Cedarville: The Town :: Rachel's Ranch-
Jump to: