Broken Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Dreams

Welcome to Broken Dreams. All new users, please read the site rules.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Keepers Of The World

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Im Very Hyper

Keepers Of The World Empty
PostSubject: Keepers Of The World   Keepers Of The World Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:54 pm

I really want people to join that will post like everyday and not be pouty!

Keepers Of The World

Lead Stallion: Knight ((If That Is Okay))
Lead Mare: SOUL
Beta Stallion:
Beta Mare:
I'm not going to have much, eveyone can join.

RULES:
:star:Include Everyone
No guilt trips
Stick with teh plot!
Listen to Lead's and Beta
If you become lead stallion, please don't take control of everything and PP and things.
Soul is the mare you listen to!!!!!!!
Have Fun!
Plot:We live in a huge clearing, with a waterfall and a cliff. It has lush green grass and many apple trees. In the forest, there are preds. They will attack. We try not to fight, but sometimes we don't get along. Yes sometimes rps getting boring at points, but we got to stick to it! PLEASE keep genders equal!

FORUM:
Make your own!

MINE:
I AM:
Soul

I am Soul. A young 6 year old mare. Gorgeous colors of chestnut and white. Baby Blue eyes that change with my feelings. Left at about 2 weeks, I have learned to survive. I am sometimes nice.I need a stallion, one to cherish and love. I sometimes have a mean side, and it doesn't take to long to tick me off. I thought I had a true love, but I was more used then ever. My mane and tail chestnut and white, much like my body. I love the forest, waterfalls also. My hoofs, black as coal. I have much for everyone to learn, I am lead of a herd.I hate the wolves and will most likely kill them. That's one great quality. I stand about 16.8HH. I hate that so much. I sometimes have a harsh attitude and mean words that cut the air. You will see more in this rp.

Pic:

Last edited by starlight92298 on Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WildHorses12

Keepers Of The World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keepers Of The World   Keepers Of The World Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:07 pm

Knight is a Arabian Stallion.He is Jet Black and plants a big stomp if Stallions mess around with him.He is mean and bossy but has a soft side for mares.
Back to top Go down

Keepers Of The World
Page 1 of 1