Broken Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Dreams

Welcome to Broken Dreams. All new users, please read the site rules.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PS. I Never Really Loved You

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Im Very Hyper

PS. I Never Really Loved You Empty
PostSubject: PS. I Never Really Loved You   PS. I Never Really Loved You Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:06 am

Bella was walking down the street. She had run away from home. No one understood her, no one even tried. Well, one person understood her. Too bad he was never going to talk to her again. The girl didn't even know what she did. One day everything was perfect, now she just wanted to curl up and die. Nothing was right any more, nothing would ever be right again.

The thing was, she was a senior in highschool. 17 years of age. Bella had blonde hair that went down to about her shoulder, and trimmed around her face. She had hazel eyes and was athletic. Most people thought she was happy, and she had been, until now, even though some still thought she was. The girl had had the most amazing boyfriend, Alex. He played guitar, with slightly long, but not too long, dark brown hair and hazel eyes. He wasn't the type most saw Bella with, but she liked him more than anything. Some tried to break them up, but they continued going strong.

They had been together for 5 months today, the day before valentines day. Alex had been acting weird for the past week, and left it to her friend to tell her today that it was his way of breaking up with her. She was devastated, but the way he put it made it seem not so bad, until she asked for the truth. He had avioded all in the first class they had together so at the end Bella ended up writing him a note asking what was really the truth. The end of the day he gave one of his friends the note and Bella read it on the bus. It read:

I know this is ganna sound mean, but stop obsessing over me! We are through! Don't cry over me any more! And if there were any feelings I had for you, they're dead now. So don't ask what's wrong, or what you can do to help. Now that we're through, I'm actually happier now and more free of stress so leave me alone and stay out of my life.
-Alex
PS. I never really loved you
PSS. Don't write back, I won't read it

After reading just the first two lines had her in tears, and her friend had to read the rest to her. Once she had gotten home her and her parents were in a shouting match. They didn't even like the guy and all, so she ran out. Calling her friend, Raven, Bella just started walking, waiting for her friend to come pick her up. She wanted to be alone, but figured that if anyone could help her get through this, it was Ray. Raven was the one friend who was there for her, and actually did understand her for the most part.

Getting tired, and still crying, Bella sat on a rock, not noticing anything around her anymore.

((Mak Your Own Fourm))
Back to top Go down
ynopknip

ynopknip

PostSubject: Re: PS. I Never Really Loved You   PS. I Never Really Loved You Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:46 pm

Name:Chirstena
Extra:out of high school ran away from home
Back to top Go down
http://funnfunn.aforumfree.com/index.htm?sid=94db48f8eefca12c5a6
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: PS. I Never Really Loved You   PS. I Never Really Loved You Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:51 pm

Bella Ran Away From Home Then Saw A Girl And Ran To Her "Hello Im Bella Who Are You"
Back to top Go down
ynopknip

ynopknip

PostSubject: Re: PS. I Never Really Loved You   PS. I Never Really Loved You Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:41 pm

Chirstena you can call me Chirsty
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: PS. I Never Really Loved You   PS. I Never Really Loved You Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:38 am

"Cool Um.... Just To Let You Know I Ran Away With My 3 Puppies"Bella Said
Back to top Go down
ynopknip

ynopknip

PostSubject: Re: PS. I Never Really Loved You   PS. I Never Really Loved You Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:24 am

cool she said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS. I Never Really Loved You   PS. I Never Really Loved You Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS. I Never Really Loved You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Broken Dreams :: Extra Roleplaying Groups :: Human Roleplay-
Jump to: