Broken Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Dreams

Welcome to Broken Dreams. All new users, please read the site rules.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thourghbred Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

Thourghbred  Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thourghbred Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done))   Thourghbred  Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:26 pm

Noelle lead Believe into the stables. "Oh," she said to Dylan, "I'm sorry. Did I disturb you?"

Tomato barked behind her. (shes a wolf hybrid)

Believe snorted and nudged Dylan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.whenthesunsets.forummotion.com
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Thourghbred Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done))   Thourghbred  Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:51 pm

"No You Did Not Disturb Me I Was Just Going to Check On My Stallions And My Dogs
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Thourghbred Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done))   Thourghbred  Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:54 pm

((Yay! I'm on my mom's cp for an hour. =D Now I can rp more! It's alot harder on a PSP.))

Noelle nodded understandingly. "Me, too," she admitted. "Bell," she said, and glanced over at Believe. "Behave."

Believe snorted and opened up the lock with her mouth, walking into the stables.

Tomato sat down beside Noelle and tilted her head to the side, watching Dylan.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Thourghbred Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done))   Thourghbred  Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:00 pm

((I Got Someone To join ZThe Site))

"Ohh Here Let Me Interduce You 3 To My 5 Pets Folw Me"Dylan Said As He Stopped At A Stall Witch Had A Black Stallion In It

"This Is Black Trigger"Dylan Said Looking At A Bay Stallion

And Then He Stopped At The Stall Next To Black Trigger "You Can Put Your Mare In Here" He Added Then Walked To The Next Stall And Looked At A Lage Arabian Stallion "This Is Shayton" Then Walked To The Next Stall "And Last But Not Least This Is Target"He Siad
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Thourghbred Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done))   Thourghbred  Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:02 pm

"Cool," Noelle said and added a smile. She called for Believe and lead her into the newer stable, and shut the door after her. "Now you be a good girl, okay?"

Believe whinnied and turned around to nibble on the hay in the bucket.

Tomato licked Dylan's hand, smelling the sugar cubes.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Thourghbred Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done))   Thourghbred  Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:04 pm

"Ohh I Forgot To Interduce You To Ace And Scout"He Said Then He Whislted Two Wolves Came running
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Thourghbred Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done))   Thourghbred  Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:07 pm

((Thanks, btw.))

"You have wolves, too?" Noelle asked, and fixed her gaze on Scout and Ace. "They're amazing."

[[I'm changing Tomato's name to Ocean.]] Ocean greeted the two other wolves with a wag of her tail.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Thourghbred Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done))   Thourghbred  Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:10 pm

((Your Welcom btw))

"Yeah I Found Them As Puppies They Are Red Wolves And They Are Highly Endangered"Dylan Said

Ace Went To Ocean And Licked Her

Scout Jumped Up On Noelle
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Thourghbred Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done))   Thourghbred  Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:13 pm

"Really?" Noelle asked before being pounced on by Scout. She turned around and pat the wolf's head, laughing. "Ocean's a timber wolf."

Ocean perked her ears as she heard her name. Seeing Noelle didn't have anything to say to her, she turned her attention back to Ace and licked his cheek respectively.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Thourghbred Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done))   Thourghbred  Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:15 pm

Ace Howled

Scout Repiled

"That Is Really Cool We Are So Lucky To Have Them"Dylan Said
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Thourghbred Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done))   Thourghbred  Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:17 pm

"Yeah," Noelle said, nodding. "I got Ocean when she was little. She was abandoned and abused by somebody. Luckily my father put him behind bars for that. He is the deputy sheriff." She paused. "Was."

Ocean joined in on howling and wagged her tail. She hadn't ever been around other wolves before.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Thourghbred Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done))   Thourghbred  Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:24 pm

((Do you LIke The Pet Shop I Added))

Scout Heard A Pup Howl Back And

Ace Heard It Too

Dylan Said "Did You Hear That"
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Thourghbred Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done))   Thourghbred  Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:28 pm

((Yeah, I love it! I'm just gonna find a smaller pic, if that's okay?))

Noelle listened carefully. "Yeah---I hear it."

Ocean heard the noise and glanced over at Scout and Ace. "Where do you think that's coming from?"
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Thourghbred Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done))   Thourghbred  Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:31 pm

((Okay Can I Add Houses For The Fourms))

Ace Ran Into The Woods

Dylan Spoke "It Sounded Like A Wolf Puppy"

Acout Howled To Ace

Ace Howled Back Then RAn Back To To Wolf Puppies In His Mouth One Red Wolf Female And One Timberwolf Male

Dylan Said "good boy" And Took The Puppies In to The House . Then Came Back Out
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Thourghbred Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done))   Thourghbred  Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:34 pm

((Yep. I'm not gonna have any pics, actually. They're hard to find. xD))

"What happened?" Noelle asked, "Are they okay?"

Ocean watched as Dylan put the puppies into his house before glancing back at Ace. "Won't the mother be upset?"
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Thourghbred Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done))   Thourghbred  Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:40 pm

Ace Went Back Into The Woods And Drgged 2 Shot Mother Wolves Back To There Feet

"Guess Not"Dylan Said
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Thourghbred Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done))   Thourghbred  Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:43 pm

"Wow," Noelle whispered, "That's a shame. Do you need help with the pups at all?"

Ocean whined sadly.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Thourghbred Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done))   Thourghbred  Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:47 pm

"Yes It Is A Shame And Thank you For Offering I Bet I Will Need Some Help. You Can HAve The Male"
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Thourghbred Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done))   Thourghbred  Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:50 pm

"Okay," Noelle said, "thanks." She looked at the house. "Should we check up on them?''
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Thourghbred Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done))   Thourghbred  Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:52 pm

"Yeah" Dylan Walked Into The House And MAde Some Milk And Put It In Bottles
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Thourghbred Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done))   Thourghbred  Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:57 pm

Noelle followed Dylan and took a bottle gently in one han and the timber wolf in the other. She waited for Dylan to get his wolf before she would let him suckle.

Ocean quietly followed Noelle and sat down at her heels.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Thourghbred Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done))   Thourghbred  Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:02 pm

"No Girl" Dylan Siad To Ocean

Ace Howled

((Do you LIke It))
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Thourghbred Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done))   Thourghbred  Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:08 pm

(ya!)

Noelle let the timber wolf suckle from the bottle.

Ocean whined.
Back to top Go down
BlueEyedBlonde

BlueEyedBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Thourghbred Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done))   Thourghbred  Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:15 pm

Kayleigh walked to Pacific and placed her in a stall with a stallion. She rubbed her nose before walking away.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Thourghbred Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done))   Thourghbred  Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:15 pm

((Then Reply At Rachels Ranch When. you Take Ceader Home Rachel And Dylan Are Neigbors))

Dylan Fed The Female Wolf "What Are We Going to name Them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thourghbred Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done))   Thourghbred  Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thourghbred Arabian Breeders Convention ((Done))
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next