Broken Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Dreams

Welcome to Broken Dreams. All new users, please read the site rules.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Sweet Escape

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolves

Wolves

A Sweet Escape Empty
PostSubject: A Sweet Escape   A Sweet Escape Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:21 pm

A Sweet Escape Scenery%20-%20Mountains%2003

To a place where i belong,where im not judge,a sweet escape.For years we have been killed and casted aside by the humans for our difrences from them.Its not like we can change what or who we are but they just cant see where all not that diffrent from one another.there are some humans that are on our side.The only diffrence between us and them is that we change,in a wolf but on full moons where pure blood werewolves.At any time during any moon we can shape shift to a wolf but on the full moon were werewolves that go around with full strength and stand like a human.When in that stage we at times thurst for the blood of others but can only be controled if its the blood from the one you love.There has never been a human mixed with a werewolf before and many people say they wont let it happen,But the people dont now what we are if we are seen as wolves only one that is supposed to truly be yours for ever can see the human like qualities it holds behind its eyes.These are dark times for the wolves but also for man kind that seeks to destroy them.Who's side are you on??

Rules!! ^^
Follow normal site rules.
Can be alittle detailed in what you do like Mature things and gore but only a LITTLE.
Humans hate the werewolves and there are rare ones that want to protect them.
Humans dont now if a wolf is a person or a regular wolf,or if a human changes to a wolf. lol
please have atleats 3 sentances per reply.
Can be human or werewolf you choose.
Werewolf and regular wolf colors are the same.
Try and keep things even pwease ^^
Dont reply to much without me ^^
No Pp or pity partying please.
om sorry for any of my typos i dont see hahaha

THE FORM =D

Full Name:
Werewolf or Human?:
Against or with wolves:(if human only)
Wearing:
Wolf fur color:(If werewolf)
Nationality:
Personality:
Hair color:
Length-
Style-
Eye Color:
Extra:
Werewolf and reuglar wolf picture:(If werewolf)
Picture:

Heres mine !! xD

Full Name:Matt lockin
Werewolf or Human?:Werewolf
Against or with wolves:(if human only)
Wearing:See pic
Wolf fur color:Pure white
Nationality:American
Personality:Matt is very queit but always wears a smile.He doesent talk much but he can also be very mean to others.He does at times carry a serious exspression across his face to hide other emotions.He does have a playful side to him that loves getting into trouble at any point he can think off.He keeps to himself and only fends for himself unless someone catches his heart which no girl has caught his eyes yet.(heheh)
Hair color:Dark brown
Length-See pic
Style-See pic
Eye Color:Dark green
Extra:
Werewolf and reuglar wolf picture:
Full Werewolf
A Sweet Escape Heartsong_goldenwolf

Just wolf
A Sweet Escape 1136193571brownwolf
Picture:
A Sweet Escape Ryan2

Last edited by Wolves on Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to change Werewolf pic cause my friend tempest uses it ^^)
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

A Sweet Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape   A Sweet Escape Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:29 pm

Full Name: Kristian "Kristie" Woodwell
Werewolf or Human?: Human; brother is werewolf.
Against or with wolves:(if human only) Doesn't like them, but is with wolves.
Wearing: See picture
Wolf fur color:(If werewolf) --
Nationality: British
Personality: Quiet, doesn't say much; dainty. She has a fiery personality when you get to know her.
Hair color: Red/auburn
Length- Past shoulders
Style- See pic
Eye Color: Brown
Extra: She protects her brother from other people who want to harm him.
Werewolf and reuglar wolf picture:(If werewolf)
Picture:A Sweet Escape Hayley1

Full Name: Connor Woodwell
Werewolf or human?: Werewolf
Against or with wolves?:--
Wearing: See pic
Wolf fur color: Black
Nationality: British
Personality: Outgoing, fun, tries his hardest to be nice.
Hair Color: Brown
Length- See pic
Style- See pic
Eye Color: Brown
Extra: --
Werewolf and regular picture:
Werewolf:
A Sweet Escape Werewolfblack

Regular Wolf:
A Sweet Escape Predatory_Eyes_Black_Wolf

Picture:A Sweet Escape 41873996

Last edited by Twilight Star on Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed werewolf pic because my friend Wolves used it xD)
Back to top Go down
http://www.whenthesunsets.forummotion.com
Wolves

Wolves

A Sweet Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape   A Sweet Escape Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:15 pm

(Um Twilight i use that werewolf piccy xD u could use this one instead if you like it?)
A Sweet Escape Werewolfblack

Last edited by Twilight Star on Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to get link for new werewolf picture xD)
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

A Sweet Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape   A Sweet Escape Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:53 pm

((Oh. sorry, i didn't know Dx xD and sure, i'll use that one instead.))

Kristie stepped out of her cabin that she shared with her older brother, Connor, and breathed in the air. Now, Connor held the shape of a human; she knew it wasn't yet time for The Hunt. She bit her lip at the thought of that. "You can come out, Connor, the coast is clear," she whispered over her shoulder.

Connor checked anyway to make sure. "Just checking," he added. "For all I know, if you get mad enough at me, you could just tell those humans what I am." He saw his sister scowl at how he described her kind. "Sorry," he muttered.

Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

A Sweet Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape   A Sweet Escape Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:57 am

(Sorry Dx)
My heavy paws pounded roughly against the hard earth below,as my claws pulled me forward and the shouts behind me grew loud while the sound of pounding hooves followed.I snorted loudly,a cloud of hot breath coming from my nostrols as i shoke my heavy and slide down a small slope to try and get them off my tail.I broke into the town,crashing threw tables,running threw people to try and lose them by jumpping up on one of the roofs and off into a forest tree.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

A Sweet Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape   A Sweet Escape Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:35 pm

((it's okay =P lol. it was my fault, i didnt check first.))

Connor's ears perked up---even in human form, he still held some wolf traits---in interest at the sound that he heard echoing in the trees. "A werewolf is in danger," he announced confidently, leaving Kristie staring after him as he bounded into the forest.

Kristie watched Connor's ears and glanced out in the forest, watching him run. "Connor," she growled, "Don't you dare!" She got a few steps off the porch before tripping, falling on her shoulder. She jumped back up quickly, trying to ignore the pain in her shoulder. Connor had atleast stopped a few hundred yards away, chuckling at his sister before returning back to running. Kristie could only watch, hoping he didn't do anything stupid; or expose himself to the other humans.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

A Sweet Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape   A Sweet Escape Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:03 am

"Alright you wanna play rough i'll give you rough"i growled under my breath as my rubed raw paw pads bounded off the earth and onto the bark off a rock,to push off and head staright for the men.I barred my teeth,a deep snarl coming from the depths of my thraot as i tackled one of the men on a horse and dragged him off,snapping his neck between my powerful jaws.I dropped him when a whip smacked across my back,leaving a fresh deep gash in its path as i turned around and grabebd a hold of it,pulling the man off his horse and to the ground with a loud thud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Sweet Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape   A Sweet Escape Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Sweet Escape
Page 1 of 1