Broken Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Dreams

Welcome to Broken Dreams. All new users, please read the site rules.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What hurts the most......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolves

Wolves

What hurts the most...... Empty
PostSubject: What hurts the most......   What hurts the most...... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:15 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~What hurts the most...~~~~~~~~~~~~
What hurts the most...... Hallow10

I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house
That don’t bother me
I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out
I’m not afraid to cry every once in a while
Even though going on with you gone still upsets me
There are days every now and again I pretend I’m ok
But that’s not what gets me

What hurts the most
Was being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was tryin’ to do

It’s hard to deal with the pain of losing you everywhere I go
But I’m doin’ It
It’s hard to force that smile when I see our old friends and I’m alone
Still Harder
Getting up, getting dressed, livin’ with this regret
But I know if I could do it over
I would trade give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken

What hurts the most
Is being so close
And never knowing
What could have been
Is what I was trying to do

What hurts the most
Is being so close
And never knowing
What could have been
Is what I was trying to do

Not seeing that loving you
That’s what I was trying to do.......

What hurts the most...... Dead_tree_in_shadows

We always look back on the livly days of our lives on the ranch,together having a great time feeling the life of being wild yet tamed.The wide open pasture with lush grasss we galloped in,our hooves pounding their history into the earth.Know things have changed since our owners became very old and couldent care for us anymore,we were shipepd across sea's to another ranch but what we dident know was it wasent a normal one.Its hiden in the woods,away from towns or human populated area's.....the horses are beaten,neglected,and starved.The pasture were kept in have dead grass with dead tree's,were not even alowed to go anywhere without chains around our necks holding us in place like regular ropes,only these werent able to break.How will we live the rest of our days of life?Will you survive the new home we got?

Rules
Can be any horse ^^.
Dont be rude.
Follow site rules.
Can be detailed in birthing and mating just not overly.
The chains cant break so easily.
No pity party,or power playing.
Only a few post without me please.
Try and keep replies to atleast a few sentances not just one.
I control weather,day etc
Dont leave others out.
Try and keep gender's even.
Have fun!

We will get free or go to another ranch at page 15 or 10!

:cheers:Form:cheers:

Full Name:
Breed:
Coat Color:
Hoof color:
Mane/Tail Color:
Eye Color:
Personality:
Markings:
Scars:
Extra:
Picture:

Heres mine

Full Name:The Demon Within *Demon*
Breed:Gypsy Vanner
Coat Color:Black and white
Hoof color:Black
Mane/Tail Color:Black and white
Eye Color:Dark gold
Personality:Demon is know very queit and barley talks.He hides ever emotion he has and normaly is very harsh at first.He is very strong and powerful with a brave edge to him.He can be sweet and care for others once he gets to know them and becomes friends.
Markings:See pic
Scars:Along his flanks wree gashes where and along his neck and back from chains and whips
Extra:has been here longer then most horses that are ariving
Picture:
What hurts the most...... Mybanner494da35f58cddns3

Full Name:A Broken Heart *Broken*
Breed:Blue roan
Coat Color:Blue
Hoof color:Black
Mane/Tail Color:Black
Eye Color:Dark blue
Personality:Broken is very queit and swet.She can be playful and lighten others mood to make them happy and feel safe around her.
Markings:See pic
Scars:Along her back
Extra:Is like demon's little sister
Picture:
What hurts the most...... BlueMoon06-02
Back to top Go down
ynopknip

ynopknip

PostSubject: Re: What hurts the most......   What hurts the most...... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:40 pm

Full Name:Dark beauty
Breed:Gypsy vaner
Coat Color:black and white
Hoof color:black
Mane/Tail Color:black / white
Eye Color:hazle
Personality:bitter sweet talks a lot
Markings:has a blaze two stockings on her front right and back left and two socks on her front left and back right her hind quarters are black in her midsection is slotches of black has a entirly black right shoulder and her left shoulder has black splotches on her legs are blck to the sock or stocking
Scars:around her neck deep cuts on her knees from breaking them and down her back from being whipped the .
Extra: She has a younger brother that was killed by this .
Picture:What hurts the most...... Vanner
Back to top Go down
http://funnfunn.aforumfree.com/index.htm?sid=94db48f8eefca12c5a6
Tempest

Tempest

PostSubject: Re: What hurts the most......   What hurts the most...... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:30 pm

Full Name:
Burnt in Flames -Burn
Breed:
Friesian
Coat Color:
Ebony
Hoof color:
Ebon y
Mane/Tail Color:
Ebony
Eye Color:
Gold - Amber
Personality:
Vexed, Agressive, Mysterious, Violent, Quiet, Powerful.
Markings:
None
Scars:
Along his back legs, and his neck and rump, one near his throat that looks like lightnening[Visible on picture]
Extra:
Theme Song
Picture:

What hurts the most...... Ron_Kimball_Stock_HOR_01_MB0136_01
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: What hurts the most......   What hurts the most...... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:31 pm

(Im doing demon in frist person)
I snorted loudly as i threw my head back from the chains that held me tight in the large room fileld with people.I puleld against them and streahced my jaw as the bit held my tongue in place tightly,making me gagg slightly.My eyes narrowed at the humans that talked and stared at me with curious eyes that made me want to kick them in the head with my powerful hooves.

Broken perked her ears and grazed on what little grass there was at her hooves in the small pasture.She lifted her head as she looekd towards the building best she could to where the chains dident bite to hard into ehr neck and sneezed as a bug kept bothering her.
Back to top Go down
ynopknip

ynopknip

PostSubject: Re: What hurts the most......   What hurts the most...... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:47 pm

Dark Beutey reared at the walls that held her the chains dug deeper into her flesh . She wanted to scream in agony she was insomuch pain she heard the stallion farther away gagging . She kicked again she was beaten hard the last they tried to work with her because of her bum legs . She clinched her teeth and nawored her eyes she gave the stupid human the death stare .
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

PostSubject: Re: What hurts the most......   What hurts the most...... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:13 am

Ropes secured around the steed's muzzle, and chains tight around his neck and ankles, rubbing them raw and leaving deep abrasions. Nostrils flared, which was all he could do. Anything that moved infront of him was a threat, a severe threat to him. The humans mustered laughter and whispers about how his eyes were an akward amber, and that my hair was too long. I grunted at the thought, the chains' crack and slap as they mingled with eachother was loud, and bits of rust fell to the floor. Hooves pelted the ground with wary force, causin g more noise at first, then he stopped. He tugged forward, and shook his head enough where the rope fell, and no one noticed. Flexing his jaws, also with large, fang like teeth, he could pierce a whinny or snap a fatal bite to the head. He attempted to turn his neck, but it just cut deeper. Looking at the horses around him, he knew their pain. He wanted to go to the pastures, and at least eat/
Back to top Go down
ynopknip

ynopknip

PostSubject: Re: What hurts the most......   What hurts the most...... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:30 am

Dark Beutey's knees felt like a thousand knives crushing into her . The bit they had on her was a western bit it felt like barbed wire the chains cut deeper into her flesh every time she moved the humans stared with wondering eyes as she fell to the gound . Then she heard "Look giving up all ready ? " She saw a whip and didn't care she couldn't stand any way . The whip cut though wind and lashed at her back . She whinied loudly in pain . She tried to get up but her knees failed before her ,and yet agian she tried . After about five attemts she got up the human yelled " Why won't you die you foul beast you should not be here ! Why can't you give up ! Why is it you stupid animal ! I wish you would die ! " She lowered her head no one killed her borther called her a beast a quiter or stupid . If she could get the chains off she would beat the human into the ground .
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: What hurts the most......   What hurts the most...... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:08 pm

My teeth barred as i staretd to jump in splace,bucking hard against the chains making the human widen their eyes and rush over as they cut into my skin and started to shake violently.My eyes narrowed as i twsited against them and pulled rouhgly letting out a loud and angery neigh as i snapped one of them but in return had it cut deep into my neck not able to fall off.I threw my head up and reared against the chains.

Brokne started to get restless and puleld against the chains with loud snorts.She barerd her teeth as a human came towards her and kicked him in the chin best she could reach.She smirked as the men yelled out in pain but it faded when he whip her along her back,making her whinny loudly and pin her ears.
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

PostSubject: Re: What hurts the most......   What hurts the most...... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:13 pm

Burn struggled, throwing his massive skull back and forth, causing his already dirty mane capture more drops of blood. The humans looked at him, hsi jaws free. As one approached, his jaws snapped down on one of their hands, here came the whips. One was lashed at it head, it hit him slightlyh, but caught the ends by the jaws, he somehow flipped it around to he was holding the handle. He thrashed it around, the humans stepping back, not commping closer. Steed would not let go untill he was put somewhere green. They looked at him with shocked eyes, and slowly he was led, nearly limping from the raw skin under the chains. He snorted as he dropped the wip, humans rather afriad to touch it again. Eyes burned with pure power, ad his neck was shaken to kink it out. He snorted as he was put across the field, just a tight rope secured around his neck, but it was long enough for him to lye down. He looked up at the sun, the scar on his throat gleaming.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: What hurts the most......   What hurts the most...... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:27 pm

I galred as i grabbed on of the men by the pants and picked him up off the ground with a dangorous look in my eyes.My hoof stompped roughly onto the ground as i held him up and poinnied my ears.I wanted some of these chains off and to be in a pasture,if they dident do as i was asking then this one would be the one to pay.The men stared with narrowed but shocked expressions as they slowly toke of a few of the chians and lead him towards the pasture where broken was.the grumbled as they tied him to the ground with a chain around his neck and belly but enough so he could slightly walk around.With that i dropepd the man and snorted as he ran off crying making my eyes roll.I saw broken and perked my ears trotting towards her but not to close cause the chains held me back.

Broken side stepped and puleld against the chain to get away her ears slowly came back as the man limpped off and she saw demon come into view making her perk up to be able to be in the same pasture as her brother.She whinnied to him and pranced in place slightly bobbing her head.
Back to top Go down
ynopknip

ynopknip

PostSubject: Re: What hurts the most......   What hurts the most...... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:40 pm

The human came arond to hit her in the face she clamped her jaws ontohis has and thrashed wildly . The human screamed the others looked over she kicked at him the humans screamed and yelled . Puney humands she thought she let go the man was torn up and couldn't move his arms and wailed in pain . As he lay on the grownd .
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: What hurts the most......   What hurts the most...... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:33 pm

I threw my head up as telling ehr to walk over best she could and stompepd my hoof into the ground with a loud snort as i waited.

Broken bobbed her head and moved closer able to reach her neck out and muzzle his muzzle with a smile.She missed being able to be with ehr brother like this but humans of course kept them apart afraid they might breed whicht he two would never do.
Back to top Go down
ynopknip

ynopknip

PostSubject: Re: What hurts the most......   What hurts the most...... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:45 am

Humans rushed over to the wailing one and got him up one started to whip her a it came close to her mouth she grabbed it by the end and pulled it back towards her . The fire rose in her eyes she pulled harder the human was looking into her eyes now . The human had pure terror in his eyes in hers though there was pure hatettred . Her teeth gritted her nostrils flared . Now this scared the crap out of the human .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What hurts the most......   What hurts the most...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What hurts the most......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Broken Dreams :: Extra Roleplaying Groups :: Horse Roleplay-
Jump to: