Broken Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Dreams

Welcome to Broken Dreams. All new users, please read the site rules.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wolves Domian

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolves

Wolves

Wolves Domian Empty
PostSubject: Wolves Domian   Wolves Domian Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:20 am

I just need a spot at where i could put my charectors up at xDD so here im putting them and Please DO NOT i repeat DO NOT steal any of my pictures or charectors i use here

Human:-
Name:Brendan Mack
Status (single, in a relationship?):Single for the time being
Birth Place:-
Eye Colour:Dark gold
Hair Colour:Dirty blonde
Skin Colour:Tan
Style:More relaxing
History:
brendan has always had a strange and deprived past.He doesent talk much since a man had broke into his house and killed both his parents along with his siter which in turn he almost was murdered as well but lucky escaped with a cut along his back and the polive hualing the man away.
Personality:
Brendan is very queit and smart.He rarely talks to people but always keeps a small smile on his face never giving someone the oppertunity to see the really unique smile he has.He can also become very serious in a dangorous sitaution.He is smart in many ways and always thinks things threw before doing anything.He can be very protective of those close to him due to what happened to him in the past.
Other:
Picture:
Wolves Domian The_wa11

Human:-
Name:Jordan lock
Status (single, in a relationship?):Single
Birth Place:-
Eye Colour:Blue green
Hair Colour:Black
Skin Colour:Pale
Style:Emo
History:-
Personality:
Jordan always smiles and can be very queit.He is very smart and always protects those close to him.he has a playful side to him that rarely comes out but never lets people get the better of him.
Other:
Picture:
Wolves Domian Boulevardofbrokendreams

Last edited by Wolves on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

Wolves Domian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves Domian   Wolves Domian Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:21 am

My name Is Ghostly Shadow,Im known as shadow.I have lived for Seven years and im still on the move.My coat is the color of the night while my eyes are the color or a golden yellow wolf's.I am powerful, Fore i am a Stallion.I live alone without anyone to care hiden among the shadows of the tree's and the darkness that welcomes me with open arms.

Wolves Domian Hallow11
"I roam the lands like a Ghost you'll never see... "

Last edited by Wolves on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

Wolves Domian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves Domian   Wolves Domian Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:21 am

My name is The Demon within,im known as Demon.I have lived for Seven years at which i dearly regret being on this world full of hatred.I am Agressive fore i am a Male.My coat is a mix of black and tan while my eyes are crimson red like the color of blood.German shepherd and Wolf blood run threw my veins.I hate the world and all who inhabit it.

I Have a Sister
Wolves Domian 24327811
"I Live among the dead and walk away from the living..."

Last edited by Wolves on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

Wolves Domian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves Domian   Wolves Domian Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:23 am

My name is Curious figure,Im known as Cure.I have lived for Three years and i am still on the move.My fur is a mixed of colors to many for me to count while my eyes are a forest green with a golden yellow apperance at night.I keep to myself but have a rather sassy side te me ,Fore i am a She-cat.I walk among the tree branches and hide below the bushes.

Wolves Domian MalteseCat_148
"i can cure anything from a injurey to a broken heart..."
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

Wolves Domian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves Domian   Wolves Domian Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:24 am

My Is Keandra im known as keandra.I am Quiet fore i am a Female.I have lived for Five years so far.My coat is a mix of white,grey and black while my eyes are the color of an Ocean blue.I have wolf and husky blood running threw my veins and am wild at heart.

I have a Brother
Wolves Domian Husky
"I Diffrent from the inside out...."

Last edited by Wolves on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

Wolves Domian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves Domian   Wolves Domian Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:24 am

My name is gracful Figure and im know as Grace.I have lived for four years so far.Im calm for i am a female.My coat is a mix of Grey,white and black while my eyes are a lime green.Boarder collie blood runs threw my veins.I dont mind people nor any other animal that comes along my path.
Wolves Domian Border_collie
"I move with such grace thats hard to follow..."
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

Wolves Domian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves Domian   Wolves Domian Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:27 am

I use the same name sometimes

My name is the Deadly demon from how i seem to never die,im known as Demon.Im argressive fore im a Male,i have lived for Seven years.My coat is Midnight black while my eyes are golden yellow.I fight with a sense of being something out of this world and never give till the very last breath leaves my beaten body with a smile along my face that shows i never truely lost.
I have a sister
Wolves Domian 23901910
I Live to kill and kill to live...

My name Is keandra,im known from the same name.Im queit fore i am a Female,i have Lived for Five years.My coat is Jet black while my eyes an Ocean blue.I never speak unless i want to and let no one take the control i have over myself from me.I fight till the very last breath i have left in my lungs but laugh at the face of death.

I have brother
Wolves Domian 42-16410
Most others run from death,while i run to greet it...
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

Wolves Domian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves Domian   Wolves Domian Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:29 am

My name Is Intoxication,im known as Toxic.I have lived for Six years and im still on the move.I am powerful,Fore i am a stallion.My coat is a mix of black and white like an old picture while my eyes are the color of a forest green.I roam the lands strong and powerful without a care in the world.

Wolves Domian Mybanner49eebe364d003

"I'm Like a Durg You cant stop wanting..."
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

Wolves Domian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves Domian   Wolves Domian Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:35 am

My Name is A Broken Heart,im known as Broken.I have lived for Five years and im still as young as ever.I am queit ,fore i am a mare.My coat is a blue roan while my eyes are a crystal blue.I never talk much but then words are a waste of my time for no one chooses to listen.
Wolves Domian BlueMoon06-02
"Im like a heart,that repiars itself with bandages and stitches..."

My Name is Silent Whispers,im known as Whisper.I have lived for Six years and im still as queit as ever.I am sassy fore i am a Female.My coat is white with a much darker colored stripes of a black and blue mix with Ocean colored eyes to match.I walk among the earth with such silence its like i was never there to begin with.

Wolves Domian Bluetiger
"i move with such silence i was never there in the first place..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wolves Domian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves Domian   Wolves Domian Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolves Domian
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Broken Dreams :: Broken Dreams Information :: Fun Stuff-
Jump to: