Broken Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Dreams

Welcome to Broken Dreams. All new users, please read the site rules.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

He IS Not One Of Us

Go down 
+2
WildHorses12
Im Very Hyper
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Im Very Hyper

He IS Not One Of Us Empty
PostSubject: He IS Not One Of Us   He IS Not One Of Us Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:36 pm

The Little foal picked his head up and called out for his mom in the dam dark meadow.He stared around the icky blackness to hear no reply in return.He sniffled queitly not nowing why his mom had left him alone in this place.he dident want to be here anymore,forever doomed to be alone in this destructive times of the two legged.Slowly the colt stood on his legs stumbling a bit at first,He looekd around once more then side and walked off into the dark shadowy forest.

Now the foal has grown and the world has been harsh to him over the 7 years of his time.Finally he was capture from the forest and dragged into one of the top high ranked stables in the world.Many other horses are here at which he nows he does not belong with them.Will you aceppted him into your high classes lives?

Inisde the stables
Its very fancy in here with a rich brown color to the large stalls.The walk way is big and rommy enough for 3 horse to walk at the same time.The stalls are kept clean and fresh for the horse and the wood is hard and strong.

The pasture
Its lush with green grass and is very lagre for all the horses that come here.The pastures seperat the horses from Stallions,the mares ,and last is the mare and foal pasture.Some are for training.

Rules
im the colt in the story who is older now XD
You are spoiled and pamered in a high quality stable
Dont be rude
Can be detailed in Mating/Birthing
Keep post fairly big but not to small please.
Only a few post without me please XD
Can be a human if you want
If you need help with a picture ask me ^^
Have fun

The form
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Color:
Eye Color:
Mane/Tail:
Personality:
Markings:
Pyshical built:
Items:
Picture:

Mine

Show Name:The Demented Soul
Barn Name:Demon
Color:Black
Eye Color:Dark blue
Mane/Tail:Black,thick,long
Personality:Demon is very mean and cruel to the humans and partly his own kind.He is wild at heart and fights for his freedom day by day.He is tall and strong built good for running and fighting.His built might attract mares but he doesent care he wants a mare to love him for who he is not how he looks.
Markings:Has a scar along his right eye and a few on his back
Pyshical Built:He is strong and muscular.His legs built for speed and body used for fighting.
Items:

Picture:
Back to top Go down
WildHorses12

PostSubject: Re: He IS Not One Of Us   He IS Not One Of Us Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:43 pm

Deleted

Last edited by WildHorses12 on Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlueEyedBlonde

BlueEyedBlonde

PostSubject: Re: He IS Not One Of Us   He IS Not One Of Us Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:50 pm

CINIST, WHAT THE CRAP!!! YOU STOLE THIS FROM WOLVES ON RUFFI'S SITE, DELETE IT NOW!!
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: He IS Not One Of Us   He IS Not One Of Us Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:33 pm

First You Have Tp Delete Your Poset The WildHorses Has Top Delete Hers Then I Can Delete Mine
Back to top Go down
BlueEyedBlonde

BlueEyedBlonde

PostSubject: Re: He IS Not One Of Us   He IS Not One Of Us Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 3:59 pm

You have to delete yours
Back to top Go down
CatLuver

PostSubject: Re: He IS Not One Of Us   He IS Not One Of Us Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:57 pm

((Uuummm should i care LOL))

Show Name:Dancers Frisky Heart
Barn Name:Frisky
Color:Pretty light bay with blaze and 1 ice eye
Eye Color:1 Ice colored,1 amber colored
Mane/Tail:Black
Personality:strong,wild
Markings:High white stockings
Pyshical built:Leaniet,yet strong..She loves to run,run is all she does..
Items:
Picture

Frisky reared No i will not go she neighed in her voice..Rearing straight up,she spun and dashed for the gate,only to have her haulter thing pulled harder,she tucked in her head and reared...This was no life for her,she wanted to run,to be free..Finaly a two leg hand slide up her face,bending to bite it,she bared her teeth as relief let her go,she dashed for the gate,that sudenly opened..She ran through it,bucking...She skidded to a hault,more fences surrounded her..She tucked her head in,furious..drats,again with this she nickerd,lifting her head she glared at the two legs with disgust..Turning she walked along the fence..Looking around,she spotted one of her kind for a change..Trotting up to the tall black stallion..hi she snapped,trying to find comfort from the two legs
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: He IS Not One Of Us   He IS Not One Of Us Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:13 pm

(Woah,woah wait a second.Why did you copy of mine???)
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

PostSubject: Re: He IS Not One Of Us   He IS Not One Of Us Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:42 pm

[Yes. I live. Suprise. Please, do Not plagaraise RP'S anymore. I'd appreciate it, and maybe people will like you a little more.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He IS Not One Of Us   He IS Not One Of Us Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

He IS Not One Of Us
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Broken Dreams :: Extra Roleplaying Groups :: Horse Roleplay-
Jump to: