Broken Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Dreams

Welcome to Broken Dreams. All new users, please read the site rules.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cedarville Zoo's Animals

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.Matto

Cedarville Zoo's Animals - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: this game   Cedarville Zoo's Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:12 pm

Jake told Andrea "I will go pick the goats up ok"when she hanged up.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Cedarville Zoo's Animals   Cedarville Zoo's Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 3:01 pm

Ally Said " Andrea Are We Getting New Animals"

Kioko Whinned She Was Sad And Sacred

Tessa Nuzzled Teddy
Back to top Go down
Matto

PostSubject: Re: Cedarville Zoo's Animals   Cedarville Zoo's Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 3:05 pm

The phone ringed again.Jake picked it up it was the goat lady again.She asked "can you come pick them up now?"Sure I will be right over"He jogged to his truck and called out the window as he started up the truck I'm going to pick up the goats now!"He drove out of the zoo and drove down the highway.He turned on Old Gick Road and saw an old women holding four baby goats.When he drove up the lady said "take em away".Even though she didn't ask for any money Jake threw her 100 bucks.The lady silently said thank you as she walked back toward her house.He put all four babies on his lap and drove back toward the zoo.When he got back to the zoo he picked up all the baby goats and walked into a heated stall.Jake kneeled down and put them all close to the heater.Sprocket got up and pushed his head against Jake's knee.Kayaka bounded onto Jake's lap and pawed his jeans.Starry sniffed the wall as he walked around the stall.
Latte laid in the light,closed her eyes and napped.

Jake is Kayakas caregiver.

Cedarville Zoo's Animals - Page 3 Bikryt
Latte-is the smallest and youngest out of all the kids Jake brought back to the zoo.Latte doesn't like men and never will.She is shy and shall follow whomever gives her a bottle around.

Cedarville Zoo's Animals - Page 3 30uzci1
Sprocket-is a spunky little kid.He always tries to get Latte to play with him but rarely succeeds.He plays with Kayaka a lot but doesn't really like her rough play.

Cedarville Zoo's Animals - Page 3 2lwaar
Kayaka-is a rough player and rarely stops playing to sit in her caregivers lap.She picks on Latte as much as possible.The only other goat that gets along with her is Starry.If you were her caregiver you would have to keep a close eye on this one.

Cedarville Zoo's Animals - Page 3 2cwsz9f
Starry-is a pure observer,he smells things and eats things to find out what they are.He gets along with almost everybody but likes Kayaka the most.

Last edited by Matto on Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Cedarville Zoo's Animals   Cedarville Zoo's Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:46 pm

KayakaAnd Starry Please
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Cedarville Zoo's Animals   Cedarville Zoo's Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:47 pm

((No Wait Just Kayaka))
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Cedarville Zoo's Animals   Cedarville Zoo's Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:49 pm

Ally Got A Call About Some wolves who had been abused for some rerason they were pets "Jake Will you come with me to get some orphan wolf pups Plaease"
She Said As She Got In The Zoo Truck
Back to top Go down
Matto

PostSubject: Re: Cedarville Zoo's Animals   Cedarville Zoo's Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:02 pm

"Sure"He placed little Kayaka down and ran into the truck.

Jake asked her witch goat are you going to care for?
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Cedarville Zoo's Animals   Cedarville Zoo's Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:38 pm

"Starry I Guess"She Said
Back to top Go down
Matto

PostSubject: Re: Cedarville Zoo's Animals   Cedarville Zoo's Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:46 pm

Im working with Kayaka."So how far away is this place"?
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Cedarville Zoo's Animals   Cedarville Zoo's Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:35 pm

"This House Right Here"Ally Said as she Turned i to a mansiopn outside was a man With A Box Of 4 wolf pups

"Thank you for coming and i was wondering if you would take my doe maggy and my stag dagger with you" Mr. Johnson Asked

"Sure"Ally Said

((here Are The Wolf Pups Im playing Akari))

Akari
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mahones/359816614/
Watch out for this girl she bites and nips But is sweet and caring she picks on Kapu alot though

Starlight92298

Kapu
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cagregoire/932850072/

you can call him cute but watch out this little pup has ataduiote

Kayka

http://www.defenders.org/images/coolstuff/wolf_pup_wallpaper_1280x1024.jpg
Dont call her cute she is a hunter and a demon but onece you know her she is sweet, cute kind and friendly

Kamots
http://www.bricabrackorner.com/Wolf3W.jpg
He Is The youngest, sweetest,smallest pup in the litter but he is stronger then you think

Matto

Last edited by starlight92298 on Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matto

PostSubject: Re: Cedarville Zoo's Animals   Cedarville Zoo's Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:39 pm

(I control Kamots)

Once Ally got back in the car he asked can I take one of them out of the box?
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Cedarville Zoo's Animals   Cedarville Zoo's Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:40 pm

"Sure How About You train Kamots And Dagger"She Said "I Will Take Care Of Our New Doe Maggy And Akari"She Added

((Kamots Has A Crush oN akari))
Back to top Go down
Matto

PostSubject: Re: Cedarville Zoo's Animals   Cedarville Zoo's Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:42 pm

"What about you train Kamots and I train Akari?"

Kamots jumped up and down trying to tip over the box.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Cedarville Zoo's Animals   Cedarville Zoo's Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:44 pm

(9Okay But Jake Trains Maggy And ally Trains Dagger))

Akari Howled Like a Grown Wolf

Ally Picked Up Kamots And Set Him in His Cage
Back to top Go down
Matto

PostSubject: Re: Cedarville Zoo's Animals   Cedarville Zoo's Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:47 pm

Kamots watched her with a little begging face.Jake put Akari in the cage next to Kamots to make him give up already.
Kamots settled down and watched Akari.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Cedarville Zoo's Animals   Cedarville Zoo's Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:50 pm

Akari Growled At Kamots In A Playful way

Ally Said "What About Kapu, Kayka, Dagger And Maggy" Ally Asked
Back to top Go down
Matto

PostSubject: Re: Cedarville Zoo's Animals   Cedarville Zoo's Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:52 pm

He shrugged.

Kamots pawed the bottom of his cage and yippped.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Cedarville Zoo's Animals   Cedarville Zoo's Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:55 pm

Akari Ran Against Her Cage And Knocked It Over Letting Her Out She Ran To Huston

Huston Wagged His TYail Happily

Ally "Look Akari Escaped"
Back to top Go down
Matto

PostSubject: Re: Cedarville Zoo's Animals   Cedarville Zoo's Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:58 pm

Kamots howled and bit at the bars of his cage.

Jake opened the car door and ran after the little wolf.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Cedarville Zoo's Animals   Cedarville Zoo's Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:09 pm

[wow] Ally Ran With Jake But Held Kamots Well She Did it[/wow]

Akari Howled To Huston

Huston Howled Back
Back to top Go down
Matto

PostSubject: Re: Cedarville Zoo's Animals   Cedarville Zoo's Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:11 pm

Jake scooped her up and put her back in her cage.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Cedarville Zoo's Animals   Cedarville Zoo's Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:18 pm

"No Dont Jake Lets See If Huston Accepts Them"Ally Siad As She Put Kamots In With Huston

Huston Licked the Pup And Accvpetd Him
Back to top Go down
Matto

PostSubject: Re: Cedarville Zoo's Animals   Cedarville Zoo's Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:23 pm

Jake shrugged again and said "what I read male wolves kill and eat pups"

Kamots pounced on Akari.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Cedarville Zoo's Animals   Cedarville Zoo's Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:26 pm

"well oveiouly huston does not do that look at how nice he is being with kamots put akari in"Ally Siad Then she wwatched

Akari Ran into Hustons Cage And Went on her belly in a sign of respect

Huston Picked Kamots and Akari Up And Brought Them To His Food and Let Them Eat
Back to top Go down
Matto

PostSubject: Re: Cedarville Zoo's Animals   Cedarville Zoo's Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:28 pm

Kamots ate a little then trotted off the explore the enclosure.

"I have to go check on the goats"He ran out of the truck and toward the barn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cedarville Zoo's Animals   Cedarville Zoo's Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cedarville Zoo's Animals
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next