Broken Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Dreams

Welcome to Broken Dreams. All new users, please read the site rules.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Warrior Cats

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Im Very Hyper

Warrior Cats - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats   Warrior Cats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:01 pm

"Hawkhead Will you come with me to get my Leader name"Brightleaf asked
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats   Warrior Cats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:16 pm

Hawkhead nodded. "Yes," she mewed, "I would be honored."

Grayshadow smiled at Brightleaf, remembering when he had first saw her as a kit. He knew from the start she was meant to be leader.
Back to top Go down
http://www.whenthesunsets.forummotion.com
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats   Warrior Cats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:11 am

"Then Hawkhead can you meet me over there by the brush i need to talk to our old leader"Brightleaf asked "and Thankyou Hawkhead" Brightleaf added as she went to the elders den "Greyshadow please come with me to get my lead name and my 9 lives you were my mentor and my best friend when all the kits teased me you would always say that one day those kits would be sorry because i would become something great so please come greyshadow"
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats   Warrior Cats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:04 pm

Grayshadow pondered for a moment. He was going to decline, but he nodded instead. "I would love to come. I don't think I'm ready for the elder stuff," he admitted, "And I know I'm alittle too young to retire to the elders den." He followed Brightleaf, and sat down on his haunches. "I will come."
Back to top Go down
http://www.whenthesunsets.forummotion.com
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats   Warrior Cats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:20 pm

"Then Come On Greyshadow Come On Hawkhead Lets go " Brightleaf siad happily funning full speed to moonstone and going inside then she fell alspleep she felt the pain the others in her clan felt as they died
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats   Warrior Cats - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warrior Cats
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2