Broken Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Dreams

Welcome to Broken Dreams. All new users, please read the site rules.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Will You Join It
NO NO NO
K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) Vote_lcap0%K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) Vote_lcap0%K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
YES YES YES
K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) Vote_lcap29%K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
No Way I Hate it
K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) Vote_lcap29%K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Yes I Will
 29% [ 2 ]
No I Wont
K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) Vote_lcap13%K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Im Very Hyper

K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) Empty
PostSubject: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:39 pm

[i]Welcome you have been Chosen to come here with your dog So Your Dog Can be Trained To Be A Guard Dog Only 3 Dog Breeds Are Aloud Here They Are Dobermans Rottweilers And German Shepherds. They Must Be Cared FDor Every Day.

Fourms
Human
Name:
Pets They Brought:
Personality:
What Breed They Are Training:

Dog
Name:
Colour:
Breed:
Personality:

MINE
Human
Name:Zac Efron
Pets They Brought:Devil But He Is Getting A Female For Devil To Have a Play Mate (you can ask to join as her))
Personality:Mean,Vicous,Harsh,Rude Sweet,Kind,loving,Caring,CUTE,Frindly
What Breed They Are Training:Rottweilers
EXtra:Likes Girls

Dog
Name:Devil
Colour:Black And Tan
Breed:Rottweler
Personality:Mean,Vistous,Agressive,Cute,Cuddly,Friendly,Loving
Pic: http://www.stuff.co.nz/images/713864.jpg
http://www.princehaus.com/Dimilo02%20April%2001,%202006%2004.jpg
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:10 pm

Zac Walked Around By The Stables

Devil Atacked Squirleels
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 6:54 pm

Zac Waited For Amy
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 6:55 pm

Amy walked over to Zac, and smiled. "So, is this what you were talknig about?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.whenthesunsets.forummotion.com
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 6:58 pm

((Yep ))
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:03 pm

((Make A Fourm Of The Dog you brought))

"Hey Amy Meet Devil My Police Dog My Mom Bought For Me.................. Devil Meet Amy My Wife"Zac Said

Devil Ran and Sat Down Infront of amy And Put His Paw Up
"good boy Who Did You Bring"Zac Said
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:07 pm

"Oh, I brought Misty," Amy replied, patting Devil's head. "I'll go get her."
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:09 pm

Devil Ran to the car with Amy And waited To Meet Misty

((Can She Be A Rotty Too))
((And Make Thew Fourmn Please Can Misty Have a Crush Devil))
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:15 pm

Name: Misty
Colour: Black
Breed: Rottweiler
Personality: Sweet, caring, enthusiastic.
Pic: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) Rottweiler-pictures

Misty wagged her tail and stepped out of the car as Amy opened the back door.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:19 pm

((Devil is 5 Too Sorryy))

Devil Licked Misty
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:22 pm

((That's okay. ;D))

Misty wagged her tail. Amy hadn't shortened it, like most rottweiler's tails were, but it was the full length that it was supposed to be. She licked Devil back, and seemed to grin.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:27 pm

((Devil Has A Shortened)Devil Ran To Zac))

Devil Licked Her And Ran To Zac And ZPut Up His Paw

Zac Put Hios Hand On Devil s Paw And then Toook It Off And Kissed Amy
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:37 pm

Amy smiled, and hugged Zac, resting her head on his shoulder momentarily.

Misty jumped up and down around Zac, Devil, and Amy, barking.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:36 pm

Zac Pet Misty

Devil Mounted Her

((please join willow ranch please please))
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:06 pm

Amy closed her eyes, and looked around. "Is there a place to stay around here?"

Misty licked Zack's hand.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:25 pm

((please join it Twilly))
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:40 pm

((kay. ;D Smile Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:50 pm

"yeah There Is It Is At My Place"Zac Offered
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:44 pm

"Oh, okay," Amy said with a sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:01 pm

Devil Growled And Atcked A Robber Killing His In 1 second flat
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:04 pm

Misty watched as Devil attacked a robber. She darted to his side. "That was brave," was all she said, staring in wonder at the potentially harmful robber.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:13 pm

"thanks"
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:07 am

"DEVIL GEt Over Here"Zac Yelled "sorry He Husty Killed Someone I Have To Be Mean"Zac Added

Devil Whined And Walked OIver Tail Between His Legs

Zac Put A Leash On Him And Locked Him Up In A Cage
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:26 pm

"It's not your fault," Amy said, watching Zac. "C'mon, Misty."

Misty trotted over to Amy, her ears back. Was she in trouble, too?
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:00 pm

Zac watched "Im Sorry Amy But He Killed Someone And He Could have Just Held Him For Me"

Devil Whined For Misty "Get Me Out"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Broken Dreams :: Extra Roleplaying Groups :: Human Roleplay-
Jump to: