Broken Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Dreams

Welcome to Broken Dreams. All new users, please read the site rules.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Will You Join It
NO NO NO
K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
YES YES YES
K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
No Way I Hate it
K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Yes I Will
 29% [ 2 ]
No I Wont
K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:44 pm

"I know," Amy whispered, nodding understandingly. She looked down. "We should get him out of her, shouldn't we?" She asked, referring to the guy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.whenthesunsets.forummotion.com
Im Very Hyper

K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:46 pm

Devil Barked And Whined And Cried

Zac Went to bed
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:55 pm

Amy watched Zac leave, and after calling for Misty, she retreated after him.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:13 am

Devil Whined

Zac Was Asleep
Back to top Go down
ynopknip

ynopknip

PostSubject: Re: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:00 pm

Fourms
Human
Name:Elizabeth Swan
Pets They Brought:Blackrose
Personality: strict
What Breed They Are Training:rotwiler

Dog
Name:Blackrose
Colour:black and tan
Breed:Rotwiler
Personality:on her toes
picK9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) - Page 2 Rotwiler1
Back to top Go down
http://funnfunn.aforumfree.com/index.htm?sid=94db48f8eefca12c5a6
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:11 pm

Devil Barked In His Cage

Zac Gave Amy A Hug
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:35 pm

Amy hugged Zac, and closed her eyes, falling asleep.

Misty threw a last glance in Amy's direction before walking over to Devil. "I can get you out," she offered.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:41 pm

((Reply To Willow Ranch))

Devil Spoke After A Minute Of Silence "Its Fine I Can Get Me Self Out But Thank you" Devil Rammed RThe Cage Breaking It Open
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:43 pm

Misty stepped back, and looked around. "Where should we go first? Our masters are asleep."
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:45 pm

((Reply))

"What Do you Mean Go I Will Get In Trouble Im Loyal"Devil Said Walking To The Lake For A Swim
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:48 pm

Misty shrugged, "No, I meant just wander around. We'll come back, of course." She followed Devil, and stepped in the water.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:53 pm

Devil Ran Out Of The Water And Onto The Land And Shaked Then Ran Through Lakes Streams And Rivers So No One COuld Find Him

((MORING))

Zac Woke Up
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:05 pm

Amy woke up, and glanced over at Zac. "That's funny," she said. "Usually Devil would be whining."

Misty retreated to the house after looking for Devil, and jumped up on the bed, muddy and wet.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:08 pm

Zac Changed In Front Of her

Devil Hid In A cave With His Sone Hunter
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 1:20 pm

Amy picked up a pile of new clothes, and went to the bathroom to change. She walked out, and fixed her shirt; a blue polo. She was wearing classic jeans.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:03 am

Zac Gave HEr A Little Kiss

Devil Howled Loudly

Hunter Barked And Whined
Back to top Go down
WildHorses12

PostSubject: Re: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 2:27 pm

Human
Name:Kyle
Pets They Brought:Luzia
Personality:Cool,Just goes with everything and Strict
What Breed They Are Training:German Shepherds

Dog
Name:Luzia
Color:White
Breed:German Shepard
Personality:Love able yet fierce and a killer.
K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) - Page 2 Vxm5i1

Kyle sighed as he let Luzia out of the car.Luzia walked up to Kyle and licked his hand whining.Kyle pat Luzia on the head and took his bags out of the car and took his bags into a cabin.He unloaded his clothes while Luzia gnawed on a bone.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:02 pm

Zac said "Im Going to Get The Male Shepard Today He is Black And His Name Is Ace"
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:35 pm

"Really?" Amy asked, smiling. "That's cool. When?"
Back to top Go down
ynopknip

ynopknip

PostSubject: Re: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 8:48 pm

Blackrose and Elizabeth worked on some training exersizes
Back to top Go down
http://funnfunn.aforumfree.com/index.htm?sid=94db48f8eefca12c5a6
WildHorses12

PostSubject: Re: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:31 am

Kyle pat Luzia on the head.Then he started to train her with
a dummy
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:53 am

"When are we going to get Ace?" Amy asked, glancing over at Zac.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))   K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

K9 Protector Acardy For Rottweilers,Dobermans And German Shepards ((Done))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Broken Dreams :: Extra Roleplaying Groups :: Human Roleplay-
Jump to: