Broken Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Dreams

Welcome to Broken Dreams. All new users, please read the site rules.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:57 pm

Star tried to get away but stayed still. Barbaro would possible hurt her if she didn't.
Back to top Go down
http://www.whenthesunsets.forummotion.com
BlueEyedBlonde

BlueEyedBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:33 pm

starlight92298 wrote:
Ally Said "well you Must be Andrew Because your on my list you are a trainer im geussing
((Can Andrew ask Ally out and Max and Seirra Becaome mates))

~You can't just randomly do that...can she?~
Back to top Go down
BlueEyedBlonde

BlueEyedBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:34 pm

Name:Kirsten Amaret
Wearing:Jeans and tank top
Personality:Kind, shy, keeps to herself
How Many Dogs Did They Bring:1
Other Pets:None
Back to top Go down
BlueEyedBlonde

BlueEyedBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:36 pm

Name:Tabby
Breed:German Short-Haired Pointer
Colour:Black and White
Spayed Or Neutered:Not
Photo:
Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 5 Hogan_german_short_haired_pointer_08
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:39 pm

((Nope. It has to be natural.))
Back to top Go down
BlueEyedBlonde

BlueEyedBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:41 pm

Kirsten yawned and walked to the trails, Tabby behind her.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:47 pm

Andrew jumped off of Star, seeing he couldn't get her to move. He ran away, into the trails.

Sierra stood up, and raced after Andrew, limping. She soon caught up with him, and stood at his heels.
Back to top Go down
BlueEyedBlonde

BlueEyedBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:48 pm

Tabby ran to Andrew, jumping up on him. "Tabby, down!" Kirsten said and Tabby shrunk back to her. "Good girl." She patted her head. "Sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:58 pm

Andrew stopped. "Oh...hi..." he said breathlessly. "No...it's not....a problem.....really." He pat the dog. "Tabby, eh?" He straightened up. "This is my dog, Sier--" He paused. "Sierra!" He yelled in shock at how brutally in shape she was. "Sierra," he whispered, dropping down to the badly injured dog. She looked around. "Is there a veternary place around here? Out of the trails?"
Back to top Go down
BlueEyedBlonde

BlueEyedBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:00 pm

"Umm," She thought for a moment. "Yeah, right down this trail." She said, pointing.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:02 pm

"Really?" Andrew asked. "Can you lead me to it?"
Back to top Go down
BlueEyedBlonde

BlueEyedBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:03 pm

"Sure," She said, Tabby leading the way.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:06 pm

"Thank you," Andrew breathed, picking up Sierra.
Back to top Go down
BlueEyedBlonde

BlueEyedBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:08 pm

"No problem." She said and walked down the trail. "I'm Kirsten, by the way. And you already know Tabby." Tabby jumped up and down at the sound of her name.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:10 pm

Andrew smiled. "Nice name," he complimented. "My name's Andrew." He looked down at Sierra. "And you know Sierra."
Back to top Go down
BlueEyedBlonde

BlueEyedBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:13 pm

"Thanks." She said, Tabby crouching low to the ground as she watched a bird high in the trees. "Come on Tabby," she said, Tabby obeying.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:15 pm

Andrew smiled half-heartedly at Tabby. It would've been a full-hearted smile, but he was nervous about Sierra. What if she was too hurt?
Back to top Go down
BlueEyedBlonde

BlueEyedBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:16 pm

"Right there." She pointed, Tabby walking slowly behind her. She bolted forward through Kirsten's legs, skidding to a stop at the clinic.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:19 pm

Andrew rushed over to the clinic with a brisk "thank you" over his shoulders. He walked in, and sighing at the long line, sat down in the waiting room.
Back to top Go down
BlueEyedBlonde

BlueEyedBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:21 pm

Tabby came racing back as Kirsten nodded. She yawned and walked back to the huge house.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:26 pm

As the line moved, Andrew found himself eventually at the front. He quickly told the receptionist about his problem, and they took Sierra. He would get results that night, so with a pit in his stomach, Andrew left the clinic.
Back to top Go down
BlueEyedBlonde

BlueEyedBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:27 pm

Kirsten laid on her bed, Tabby at her feet. She got up and grabbed Tabby's food bowl and gave her some food. Tabby ate it, then laid back down on Kirsten's bed.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:32 pm

Andrew walked back to his house and sat down on the couch. He just remembered about Star, but sighed, relizing that he had no idea where she was.
Back to top Go down
BlueEyedBlonde

BlueEyedBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:36 pm

Kirsten walked to another room, sitting on her friend's bed, who was standing in front of the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:37 pm

Andrew thought about the girl...Kirsten, was her name? "Wonder what happened to her," he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Broken Dreams :: Extra Roleplaying Groups :: Dog Roleplay-
Jump to: