Broken Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Dreams

Welcome to Broken Dreams. All new users, please read the site rules.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Im Very Hyper

Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:59 pm

Max Dismounted and ran to the stables

Case Got Up And Also Ran to the stables

"Ride Him" Ally said

Shadow bobbed his head as if to agree
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:03 pm

Sierra watched Max leave amd followed him and a quick sprint.

Sampson followed the rest of them

"Right now?" Andrew asked with surprise.

((Sorry, I read wrong. I thought you said I roleplayed Shadow. XD))

Star watched Andrew, Shadow, and Ally with interest before walking over to them and nickering.
Back to top Go down
http://www.whenthesunsets.forummotion.com
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:06 pm

((Star Is In A Stall so is shadow))
"yes"ally said
Shadow Put His Head Out And Unlocked the stall dorr and waled out And Nudged andrew

Case punced on Sampson
Max Licked Siera
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:11 pm

((Ohh, I thought they were in the pasture.))

Star watched Shadow carefully and did the same. She walked over to Ally instead and whinied a hello.

Andrew pat Shadow's forelock and smiled.

Sierra smiled at Max and licked him in return.

Sa,pson watche din amazement as two beasts where in the stables. "What are they!?" He asked, referring to the horses, which he had never saw in his life before.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:16 pm

"Good Girl star" She said and went to the tack room grabbed 8 bruches gave 4 to andrew and kept 4 and brushed star then put the brushes away and went and grabbed stars tack and tackeed her up then grabbed shadows tack and gave it to andrew and said "Brush him then tack him up"

"There Horses"Case said

Shadow Nudged Andrew And Whinned "Star I Love You"

MAx Licked her and mounted her again in front of everyone
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:23 pm

"Okay," Andrew said quickly and brushed Shadow. He threw on the tack carefully. "Ready." He said, sitting on the comforable saddle.

"Horses," Sampson echoed. It rang a bell. "Oh, I remember!" He said quickly and nodded.

Sierra didn't seem to notice.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:26 pm

Shadow Galloped out of the stable his fastest and jumped over everything

Ally Got On Star And Said " Star Folow Shadow"
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:31 pm

Shadow's words echoed in Star's mind. She then snapped back into reality and took after Shadow and Andrew.

Andrew held onto the reins. "Good boy," he praised.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:35 pm

"Good Girl"She said then ally fell off and hit her ribs and hip on a cement wall
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:37 pm

Andrew though he heard something behind him. He turned around and gsped to see Ally on the ground. "Whoa, boy," he said quickly and jumped out of the saddle. "Ally? Are you okay?"

Star reared and whinied, coming down to the ground with a thud. "I-I didn't mean it," she said quickly and hoped her master was okay.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 9:57 am

"i Beleive you Star" Shadow Said

Ally did not respond

Case Barkeed and ran to her master

Max Dismounted and ran to ally at his fastest
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:10 am

Star turned over to Shadow, pain in her eyes. "I know. I just feel so bad."

Andrew put his hand on Ally's shoulder and lightly shook it. "Ally? Please, wake up."

Sampson watched as Max and Cassie ran, and sensed something was wrong. She ran after them and started to bark worrily.

Sierra followed Sampson, slower, but still running. She stopped at Andrew's side and watched Ally in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:42 am

shadow nudged ally "So do i If I Hadnt Run Off She Would still be okay"

Case and max licked ally over and over

Ally Didnt Move
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:44 am

Andrew put his hand behind her neck and the other under her knee. He lifted her and bit his lip. "Come on, guys. We need to get her back to the house."

Star's eyes gleamed with worry.

Sierra watched her master pick up the girl and she whined.

Sampson whined along with Sierra, wondering what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:47 am

Shadow Walked Beside Andrew With Ally In His Arms

Case Whined Sadly And Howled to the sky

Max Folowed Andrew Whining trying to call ally back
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:53 am

"Ally," Andrew whispered. "Please. Wake up."

Star followed wordlessly.

Sierra followed the rest of them, whimpering.

Sampson walked ahead of the rest of them.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:58 am

Ally Dide Not Move Her Legs Were Broken 4 of her ribs wre broken her wrist was broken And she was unconishous

Case Stayed There Howling for her mom who was dead to come back and help Her Master

Max Ran Upstars And Layed down sadly
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:15 am

Andrew placed Ally down on a bench. "Ally," he whispered. "Please. Please talk to me!"
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:17 am

Ally did not
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:20 am

Andrew's eyes clouded with worry. "We need to take you to a hospital." He stood up and dialed 9-1-1 on his cell phone. He told the operator information about where he was, and in a matter of minutes, an ambulence was there. A man came over to Ally and put her in a stretcher, and loaded her in the back of the truck. Andrew climbed in after adn sat down on the metal benches. The ambulence drove off with the sirens loud and blaring, on it's way to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:27 am

Max JUmped on shadows back and they folowed the amublence all the way to the hospital
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:00 pm

Andrew bent over Ally and listened to her heart beat. He withdrew and sat back down he sighed and shook his head sadly. "What if she doesn't make it?" He asked aloud.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:04 pm

Shadow waited outside while max jumped off and ran inside to where ally was
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:08 pm

The ambulence came to a stop and the same man came out of the ambulence and over to the back. He opened the doors and pulled the stretcher out of the ambulence. He led her into the emergency room and got her a room right away. Andrew followed them and walked into the room. A doctor was already there, checking her breathing when he came in.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:15 pm

Ally stayed Without moving her brething was slowing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs   Bark Camp A Camp For Kids  And There Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bark Camp A Camp For Kids And There Dogs
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Broken Dreams :: Extra Roleplaying Groups :: Dog Roleplay-
Jump to: