Broken Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Dreams

Welcome to Broken Dreams. All new users, please read the site rules.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Super-natural [Done! Join?]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

Super-natural [Done! Join?] Empty
PostSubject: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:42 am

Super-natural [Done! Join?] Haunted_house

Our life is hated,
but our blood is wanted,
they prey on us,
but we knew they were coming.
There was a legend...
A plague would strike.
Families...
torn apart...
Friends...
lost.
We...
hated.

Senario:
We are regular teenagers with powers.

Use any powers.

Exclamation Rules Exclamation

- Do not use powers for bad.
- If possible, keep posts minimum to 5 sentences. Some exceptions can be made.
- Do not cause fights or violence using powers. I have created several roleplays which all evented in this.
- Listen to your admin & moderators.
- Max people: 2
- Max pets: 3
- Up to 3 powers.
- Follow site rules.

Like a Star @ heaven Forms Like a Star @ heaven

Human Form

First Name:
Middle Name:
Last Name:
Powers:
Personality:
History:
Wearing:
*Song:
Extra:
Picture:

Dog Form

Name:
Breed:
Personality:
History:
*Song:
Extra:
Picture:

Horse Form

Show Name:
Barn Name:
Breed:
Personality:
History:
*Song:
Extra:
Picture:

***If you would like to post a video showing the lyrics of a song to explain the animal/person, you may.***

@ My Form @

First Name: Tasha
Middle Name: --
Last Name: Cartline
Powers: Flying, mind-reading, and invisibility.
Personality: Tasha is withdrawn and shy. She used to be happy, outgoing, and exciting, but that changed when her parents died. She wished she had been the one to die.
History: You'll see.
Wearing: See picture.
*Song: Going Under by Evanescence.
Extra: --
Picture: Super-natural [Done! Join?] 0004
--------------------
Name: Dante
Breed: Australian shephered && border collie
Personality: As a puppy, Dante used to be forgiving, outgoing, and especially hyper.
History: That all changed when the plague hit. His masters became very sick. The he-master soon died, and the she-master fled. That only left the little she-master. The little she-master was sick, too, but she recovered. Greatly so. The little she-master was doing things she had never done. She was stronger, and had a confident air to her. Dante finally felt he was safe.
*Song: We Were Meant To Live by Switchfoot
Picture: Super-natural [Done! Join?] 2518519714_98b01968ee
--------------------
Show Name: Jaded Within
Barn Name: Jade
Breed: Thoroughbred
Personality: Shy, intelligant, quiet.
History: You'll see.
*Song: Numb by Linkin Park.
Picture: Super-natural [Done! Join?] Head%20shot

Last edited by Broken on Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.whenthesunsets.forummotion.com
BlueEyedBlonde

BlueEyedBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:16 pm

*People!!*

Last edited by BlueEyedBlonde on Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Matto

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:36 pm

Human Form

First Name:Jake
Middle Name:
Last Name:Ely
Powers:Plants and Darkness
Personality:Keeps to himself,Helpful sometimes and just kinda hangs out
History:I will write it later
Wearing:Jeans,T-Shirt
*Song:
Extra:
Picture:

Dog Form

Name:Anyisa
Breed:White Irish Setter
Personality:Sweet,Shy keeps to herself
History:I will write it later
Extra:
Picture:

Horse Form

Show Name:Serenitys Myst
Barn Name:Myst
Breed:Fox Trotter
Personality:Bomb proof,Loves apples,sweet,can be snippy though
History:She used to be a police horse
*Song:
Extra:
Picture:Super-natural [Done! Join?] 2lw97om
Back to top Go down
BlueEyedBlonde

BlueEyedBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:26 pm

Anastatia walked down the streets of the darkest road in town, Willow's Bend. The trees overhung the street like walls closing in on you. The iron spiked fences didn't phase Anastatia at all as she let her hand run against them, leaving not a scratch.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:30 pm

Tasha buckled her clip to her helmet. She whistled for Jade, who trotted from the back of the old, abandoned barn. It was only the second month since her father's death. She held in her tears. She had to be strong. Tasha put her boot in the stirrup and swung around, landing in the saddle without much of a problem. After many, many years of practice, she had eventually got better at riding, mounting, dismounting, and the best at falling. Without needing to use a crop, words, or any body language, Jade took off in a slow trot down the wood trail. It had been their rutiene for a long time.

Jade picked up her head and started trotting down the familiar trail. She stopped suddenly. Something wasn't right... Jade let out a scarred whinny, and Tasha dismounted and slid off. "What is it, Jade?" she asked. Her voice cracked. She hadn't talked in atleast two weeks. She didn't need to. She didn't have anyone to talk to.

Dante stepped out of the bushes by them and let out a bark. Whatever had startled Jade jumped out of the bushes, and pounced on Dante. Tasha let out a shriek, and swatted at the animal. She was surprised to feel pain tingle through her arm as she felt something bite into her. Tasha withdrew her arm, and realizing it was a cougar, she kicked it. Bad idea, she thought to herself. The cougar turned to her and pounced now in her direction. Tasha fell backwards, and as if bad luck had been spelled against her, both Jade and Dante fled in the other direction. Tasha closed her eyes and waited for the final blow.
Back to top Go down
BlueEyedBlonde

BlueEyedBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:37 pm

Anastatia rubbed her ear, as if something hit it. She looked behind her but saw nothing. She shrugged it off and stopped at an old abandoned house. She noticed nobody was around so she opened the gate and ran into the house, bouncing up the dusty steps.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:44 pm

Tasha cursed herself, and when the blow didn't come, she opened her eyes again. She used her chance to kick and punch at the cougar. The cougar gave a nasty growl and used one of its paws to swipe at Tasha. The cougar retreated, but left Tasha on the trail, unconscious.

Dante heard a terrible noise, and then, remembering about her master, she ran back. She sat down and licked the she-master's face. Tasha blinked a few times and swatted. She sat up, not being able to stand up all the way, and felt her head. Instantly, she felt wettness. She withdrew her hand and sighed with relief. Dog slobber. But a bang in the back of her head told her she was actually bleeding, just not severely.
Back to top Go down
BlueEyedBlonde

BlueEyedBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:50 pm

Anastatia looked around, before turning the corner into the upstairs kitchen. She grabbed a can of soda from the shelf and opened it. A slight squirm in the bag on her shoulder meant that Tei was with her. The puppy jumped out and licked her feet.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:26 pm

(Got room for one more??? ^^)

Human Form

First Name:Brendan
Middle Name:Death
Last Name:Mack
Powers:Shape shifting into any animal,Werewolf,and Has a Demon in him aka meaning dark magic
Personality:Serious,queit,mysterious,sweet,brave,strong
History:To long to put here but to keep it short his family was slaughter by a mob of people that found out about him.
Wearing:See picture
*Song:
Breaking the Habit-Linkin Park

Extra:
Picture:
Super-natural [Done! Join?] The_wa10

Dog Form

Name:Demon
Breed:German shepherd
Personality:Queit,mean,powerful,brave,stubborn
History:Demon was abused before brendan had found him and toke care of him.Ever since he was a pup all he has known is hatred and anger by others.
*Song:
Animal i have become-Three days grace

Extra:
Picture:
Super-natural [Done! Join?] 24327810

Horse Form

Show Name:The Proud Soul
Barn Name:Soul
Breed:Kiger mustang
Personality:Wild,fun,brave,strong,protective
History:-
*Song:
Here i am-Bryan Adams

Extra:
Picture:
Super-natural [Done! Join?] Mascot

Last edited by Wolves on Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:15 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding their songs)
Back to top Go down
BlueEyedBlonde

BlueEyedBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:19 pm

BlueEyedBlonde wrote:
[[I'm sorry Broken, but, could you play a guy? You don't have to if you don't want]]

First Name:Anastasia
Middle Name:--
Last Name:Cralder
Powers:Invisibility, and the power to control the weather, mind-reading
Personality:Hard-headed, but caring, strong, considerate, flirty, your 'normal' teen
History:--
Wearing:
Super-natural [Done! Join?] BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFnBLQjZpbHdMM2hHamU1UXQtMy1BWWcAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
*Song:Sexy, Can I
Extra:None
Picture:
Super-natural [Done! Join?] 10

Name:Tei
Breed:Yorkie
Personality:She's practically a pre madonna, hates cats, but loves annoying people she doesn't like
History:--
*Song:--
Extra:Er
Picture:
Super-natural [Done! Join?] 340111_f520
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:07 am

(Brendan is in First person)
I Sighed heavly as i shifted in the saddle a top of Soul and rubbed his neck slightly.I was letting him go where he wanted at the moment and me just relax as he did as he was pleased on the trail.A Smile came across my lips as i stared around at the forest and such.

Soul snorted heavly and perked his ears,sniffing the air slightly.He dident know where he was going exacly but he dident care he just liked being on trail rides.

Demon follwoed not to far behind soul and his master,he was taking his time was they went on their short walk,sniffing stuff around him or listening to sounds in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:15 pm

((I'll make the form after, too lazy now Razz))

Travis followed his sister's trail and he thought he heard screaming. ((Chaning her name, also, to Lacey.)) "Lacey!" he exclaimed when he saw her. "Lacey, are you alright!?"

Lacey, dazed and confused lifted her head. "Wha..what happened?" she asked, and heard the bushes rustle. "The puma...he attacked me and...got away..." wuth that, she faded out of consciousness leaving Dante whining.

Dante pawed at his master's face and started to howl loudly in a mournful cry.

"Shush, Dante," he growled and pushed the collie away. "She'll wake up sooner or later." He lifted his younger sister up in a sitting position and tried to move her around so she'd wake up. She didn't even flinch.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:18 pm

I closed my eyes as i leaned my head back again st the rough of bark of a tree i was leaning back against.My hand rubebd against my neck asi ran it threw my hair then let it drop softly onto Demons back and smiled,ruffling his fur playfully.

Demon perked his ears at the sigh and yawned as he looekd up at brendan.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 1:07 pm

"Lacey, come on," Travis growled. "Lacey, don't play games. This isn't funny." He paced back and fourth and rubbed his head before finally sighing.

Lacey smiled to herself and got up. "Aww, come on, Travis, don't be so up-tight." The back of her head throbbed and she instinctively brought her hand there. "Let's go," she said, taking Travis's hand and dragging her brother deeper into the woods. "I want to explore."
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:14 pm

I sighed heavly and smield as i stood and brushed the dirt off."Alright come on demon lets go for a walk"I said and smiled once more before stuffing my hands into my pockets and strutting off towards the forest,my hair slightly bouncing in my steps that were calm and graceful.

Demon perked his ears once mroe and barked loudly at the mention of a walk,his tail start to wag slightly as he ran after brendan and did a doggy smile.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:48 pm

Travis sighed and followed his sister. "Lacey..." he complained. With a loud whistle, he called for his horse. Lightning rushed over to Travis from the bushes and he let go of Lacey's hand to climb up to the saddle. "You're gonna get your horse, right?"

Lacey shrugged. "Nahh," she said and started walking beside Lightning and Travis, Dante following at their heels. "But I'm leading, okay? With you, you might just lead us to a dead end. Plus, I can fly."
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:27 pm

I kept my smile as i wondered threw the thick forest,my senses hightened at every sound or smell that same by.I smelt others but i really dident care to go and see them.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:10 pm

Lacey smiled to herself. Travis wouldn't let her go where she wanted. She turned invisible and walked down a thorny path, jumping over thorns and aimlessly wandering.

Travis didn't seemed to notice his sister's departure, so he continued on. He quickened Lightning's pace to a canter, and stopped short at a dead end. He turned the horse around and looked around for his sister. "Lacey?" he asked, hoping she hadn't wandered off...already...
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:37 pm

I stopepd and tilted my head as one of the scents dissapeared out of thin air and turned my head towards it.After a few momente i justed shrugegd and kept on my way.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:09 pm

Lacey's smile faded as she saw another human.She automatically stiffened, and lowered herself to the ground, letting herself turn visible again. "Travis?" she called for her brother. "Travis, where are you?" Her voice raised a pitch higher, she was getting anxious. Finally, her brother stepped out of the bushes. "I think I saw somebody..." she said, pointing ahead.

"Aww, c'mon Lacey, you gotta try harder than that. You can't fool me that easily." He rode on. "And if it uis somebody, we'll probably scare 'em off anyway." Lacey just shurgged and followed her brother close behind, running quickly after Lightning.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:18 pm

I rolled my eyes as i listened to them from a far distance my senses starting to heighten as i shift into a pure black wolf and perked my logn ears.After a few moments i ran off towards Lacy and travis standing ahead of them on the trail with my head low like a true wolf would do and my ears twitch back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:07 pm

Lacey's breath caught in her mouth as she stared at the black wolf. "I thought..." she protested but shook her head. Her shock wore away into fear and she felt herself frozen, as if paralyzed by the wolf. She wasn't scared of wolves, but there wasn't something right with this one.

Travis eyed the wolf and commanded for Lacey to stay back. "Get out!" he shouted at the wolf. "Get going!"
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:05 pm

I rolled my eyes intenranlly as he shouted at me and snorted loduly as i walked over to lacey and nuged her palm with the tip of my muzzle,sneezing softly with my head shaking back and forth.I nuged her once more with a small lick to her palm i walked a few feet away from them.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:54 pm

Lacey froze, petrified, as the wolf sniffed her then licked her. She wanted to scream, but she didn't. "Travis, stop," she said. "It's a good wolf. There's nothing wrong with him." Travis growled to himself and crossed his arms. Lacey squatted down, no longer scared, and held out her palm, not realizing the 'wolf ' was actually a human. "Where do you come from?" she asked, as if talking to a stray dog.

"Lacey..." Travis warned, not wanting his sister to get hurt. "Be careful."
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:38 pm

I turned my head backwards towards her and perked my ears.My tail slowly wagged to show i wasent a threat and i got up walking back over to her i liked her palm once again a sign of friendlyness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super-natural [Done! Join?]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next