Broken Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Dreams

Welcome to Broken Dreams. All new users, please read the site rules.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Super-natural [Done! Join?]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Wolves

Wolves

Super-natural [Done! Join?] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:18 pm

I growled at his trail of thought and barred my teeth once more with a heavy snort."Whatever"i muttered in response to her apology "happens about 4 times a day anyways"i snorted and rolled my eyes as travis caught on fairly slow."Great job you can have an award for catching on so quickly"i said in a sarcastic voice to him with a dull look towards travis.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:22 pm

Lacey smiled to herself at the wolf's dry humor. "4 times a day?" she echoed. "Just tell me if you...you know...if it happens again," she finished lamely.

Travis glared at the wolf. "I'm not liking this wolf at all," he muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.whenthesunsets.forummotion.com
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:20 am

I stuck my tongue out at travis and gave another snort to him as i turned towards lacey and titled my head."How are yopu going to stop it?its not by peo-ple that i hear it from"i muttered with a curious stare.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:07 pm

Lacey shrugged. "Well, is there a known way to stop it?" she asked quietly, her head tilting to the side also. She glanced to Travis, "Do you mind leaving for awhile?" She didn't want another accident, especially with Travis's sour mood.

Travis narrowed his eyes and pressed his lips together. "Fine," he growled and mounted Lightning Bolt. His eyes glanced at every one of them, finally landing on the wolf. "Don't you think of hurting my sister," he finished.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:06 pm

I snarled at travis and barred my teeth,pulling my gums up."Im not some savage beast like you think"i snorted and flatened my ears as i stared back at Lacey,perking them forward."No"i said slowly in response to her question."Its how it gains control over me,by putting me down or stressing me out which happens more then it should lately cause im starting to buy more into his words then before,for some of it is the truth in my mind"i said and looekd up at the sky as i spoke,avoiding eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:49 pm

"Oh," Lacey said, wondering how it felt for the wolf. "I forgot," she added, trying to change the subject into a lighter mood. "My name is Lacey, if I haven't said already. And my brother; you know already, his name is Travis." She turned toward the other girl. "What is your name?" she asked curiously.

Travis scowled and touched Lightning's side with the crop he kept in the saddle bag before trotting off, back onto the trail.

Back to top Go down
BlueEyedBlonde

BlueEyedBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:54 pm

"A-Anastatia." She said and stood up, brushing herself off. She looked calmly at Lacey and the wolf, setting Tei on the ground. Brittle stood behind her. Tei sat in front of the wolf, wanting to play.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:54 am

I nodded to her answer and perked my ears at her name then looekd towards the other girl curiously."Well....im Brendan"i said in response to both and twitched my ears as i looekd at the dog infront of me wanting to play."Well"i said and stood up on my hind legs,phasing back to a human.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:29 pm

Lacey jumped internally as she saw the wolf turn into a human. She was shocked at how quickly the phase took, and blinked a few times--just to make sure she hadn't been mistaken. "Nice to meet you, Anastatia," she said, "You too, Brendan."
Back to top Go down
BlueEyedBlonde

BlueEyedBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:40 am

Tei growled and hid behind a tree. Anastatia fought to keep herself from turning and running. "Nice to meet you both." She said and smiled warmly. She flipped her hair over her shoulder and scooped up Tei, set her on Brittle and mounted. "See ya' later." She said and turned out of the woods.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:51 pm

"Um bye"i said to anastatia and waved after her with my index and middle finger.After she left i leaned back against a tree and ran my hand threw my hair as my free hand went and grabbed the shirt that was hooked to a belt around the shorts i had been wearing.Once i grabbed the shirt i put it over my head and leaned upright.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:46 pm

Lacey tilted her head, curious of what he was doing. "What are you doing?" she asked, after returning her gaze back to Brendan, her forehead creased. Danzi, her australian shepherd dog (I think I made it an australian shepherd...) stepped out of the bushes. His fur stood on end as his eyes met Brendan's face. No doubt he smells wolf, she thought to herself. "Um, this is my dog, Danzi," she said to Brendan, now facing him again.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:28 pm

"Ah i see and this is my dog which is part wolf named Demon"I commenetd and slowly smiled but it wasent to big as i stared down at her dog then lifte dmy head when mine come into view."Demon heal"i said when i saw him starting to growl and get into his fighting stance.

Demon growled slowly as he stood infront of Brendan and stared at Danzi,his fur wstood as he got a protective stance and snorted loudly.He snorted once more before he obeyed brendan amd sat down.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:15 pm

Lacey smiled at the dog; surprised that sshe wasn't scared. "Does he have any special powers, too?" she asked curiously as she watched Demon and Danzi, slowly bringing her gaze back up to Brendan.

Danzi, taking Demon's fighting stance as a play stance dropped down to the ground, wagging his tail. His tongue fell out of his mouth as he opened his mouth in a huge, lopsided grin.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:36 pm

"Well he can shape shift also is all i know for now"i said and looekd down at demon for a second then back at her.I rubebd his head as i leaned back ,lreaxing on the tree.

Demon stared at the dog slightly confused at why he wasent growling and such but shrugged it off.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:08 pm

"Ohh," Lacey said, quietly nodding. "I think Danzi is just a normal dog." She turned to her dog and whispered, "no offense." But the dog didn't seem to care.

Danzi tilted his head, his ears falling to the side. He wagged his tail, making an odd thudding noise as it bumped against a tree. He glanced up at Brendan and a growl aroused from his throat.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:27 pm

I stared down at Danzi and rolled my eyes as i crossed my arms over my chest."Even animals are starting to reject me"i muttered under my breath hopeing she wouldent hear what i had said."Demon is also part wolf"i said and sat down on the floor,still leaning my back against the base of the thick oak tree.

Demon growled a warning to danzi and flattened his ears with a loud snort.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:23 pm

Lacey looked up. "Huh?" she asked, not hearing what he said before. She dismissed his comment with a shrug. "That's cool...I mean, when he's not trying to destroy things." She did the same, sitting down on the hard forest floor. She called Dante back to her side so he wouldn't upset Brendan or anger Demon.

Danzi wagged his tail at Demon before sitting down next to Lacey, an innocent dog smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:04 am

(Reply on the zoo form down their by the ranches and stuff xDD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super-natural [Done! Join?]   Super-natural [Done! Join?] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super-natural [Done! Join?]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3