Broken Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Dreams

Welcome to Broken Dreams. All new users, please read the site rules.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wild horse thunder heard

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ynopknip

ynopknip

Wild horse thunder heard Empty
PostSubject: Wild horse thunder heard   Wild horse thunder heard Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:46 pm

The Rules
- horses - Put off-game things like talking to a player in ((double brackets)) by pressing and holding shift on the keyboard and pressing 9 twice(( or 0 twice ))
- No swearing or rude language
-you can not kill another player's horse with out permition from them
- - Stallions may have mates but no fights over mates and no detailed mating or foaling!
- A mare and stallion are together for life unless they both agree against relationship
- The mother controls the foal unless the player playing the mare says otherwise
- Fill out a description to the foal (see below)
- A horse must be at least 3 to mate
- A horse is a gelding, mare, or stallion
- You must include a horse breeding in the statistics.
- You cannot delete a horse or control another players horse.
-I'll tell when years pass
-have as many horses as you like
horse
Name:
Color:
Personality:
Wish:

Foal
Name:
Dam:
Sire's Player:
Dam's Player:
Foal's Player:

The biggys
-you cant fly unless its like norrmal
Exapel:: of not normal he grew wings ansd flew away .
- your a normal caractor if your caractor is a 1 exeption he\she can see the futer of it's self
-horses can have fight but cant kill each other unless it was agreed
- You can not cotrol an other players carotor that means you can't kill them or make them do something with out the players permitoin
- Be sane

Ill start

horse
Name:Fireheart
Color:white
Personality:nice
Wish:hewr mother and father are reunighted with her

horse
Name:Wildfire
Color:white
Wish:to find his mother and father and his sister

horse
Name:Blackbeutey
Color:black
Wish:to find her foals Wildfire and Fireheart
name;Blackmagic
Wish:to find his foals Wildfire and Fireheart

horse
Name:Magic
Wish:none but to find his mother siter and dad snowball windchaser and he never met his fater in his life

how Blackmagic and Blackbeutey met
Two foals from the same heard of the Freeness wolud meet a black colt and a black filly little did they know they were going to meet . Blackbeutey and her mother were grazing then she whinnied to her mother mom can I go over there to play with the yearlings ? Her mother answered yes but be careful . Blackbeutey walked over to them a white colt nieghed hey wanna' race she nieghed back sure . the yearlings and the 4 day old filly blackbeutey took off running then the Yearling bumped into a 4 day old black colt (Blackmagic ) . He whinned to blackmagic hey watch it and started teasing him Blackbeutey got in bewween them she whinnied maddly Leave him alone he didn't see you coming his head was turned , and that is how the story began .

How the famliy was sepperated 9 years latter
It was a rainy night the cave of the Freeness heard filed with horses now heard leaders Blackbeutey and Blackmagic had two foals now at the age of 3 . Firehewart walked out of the cave rounding up some yearlings and biring them back to the cave but as soon as the foals got in the cave
Fireheart sliped the mud took her into a raging river Wildfire went after his sister to save her but the current was too stong he coludn't get to shore . Thats when Magic jumped into the river Wildfire got washed into the Ocean and Magic and Fireheart were wash into rapids then washed up in a forest .

Last edited by ynopknip on Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://funnfunn.aforumfree.com/index.htm?sid=94db48f8eefca12c5a6
BlueEyedBlonde

BlueEyedBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Wild horse thunder heard   Wild horse thunder heard Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:53 pm

Name:Ash's Rain
Color:Blood Bay
Personality:Well...you'll see
Wish:To Live The Perfect Life
Back to top Go down
ynopknip

ynopknip

PostSubject: Re: Wild horse thunder heard   Wild horse thunder heard Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:07 pm

Wildfire dug in the sand nothing nothing he wihinnied frosily nothing but sand ! He was clearly argavated after being trapped on an island with his sister missing for 3 years . Fireheart roled in a pound in the place she washed up o missing her family she fell to the grownd . Blackmagic and Blackbeutey misrbel looking for their lost foals .
Back to top Go down
BlueEyedBlonde

BlueEyedBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Wild horse thunder heard   Wild horse thunder heard Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:11 pm

Ash heard a whinnie and whinnied back, her ears twitching for a reply.
Back to top Go down
ynopknip

ynopknip

PostSubject: Re: Wild horse thunder heard   Wild horse thunder heard Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:20 pm

Wildfire whinnied agian .
Back to top Go down
BlueEyedBlonde

BlueEyedBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Wild horse thunder heard   Wild horse thunder heard Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:42 pm

Ash snorted and walked towards the noise.
Back to top Go down
ynopknip

ynopknip

PostSubject: Re: Wild horse thunder heard   Wild horse thunder heard Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:54 pm

Magic walked troweds Fireheart it 'll be okay he neighed . She whinneyed back ( how Fireheart acted as she said the sencenc bom )okay Okay how is it okay we haven't seen our famliys in 3 years Exclamation He whinnied to her Fireheart we'll find them . She still mad neighed sarcaicly how jump in the river and hope the cuent carries us back and not over an other water fall . He nieghed back no walking .she nieghed how are we geting over the moutains Suspect . Magic neighed back climb Sad not that happily he said . She neighed back you have an answer for every thing don't you well Mr.Know it all what if we cann't . Magic turned around madder than ever affraid and neighed loudly I saved you that night now we both want to go home so help me some birds near by eves dropped on the converstion the perfect cupple one tweeted .Wild fire whinned again and hoped for an anwser he thought to him self 3 long years lonely trapped on an island in the middle of nowear .

Last edited by ynopknip on Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : miss spelled things)
Back to top Go down
BlueEyedBlonde

BlueEyedBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Wild horse thunder heard   Wild horse thunder heard Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:45 pm

Ash saw Wildfire and snorted, lowering her head.
Back to top Go down
ynopknip

ynopknip

PostSubject: Re: Wild horse thunder heard   Wild horse thunder heard Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:35 pm

Wildfire heard the snort and looked over at Ash's Rain he neighed hello :D . Fireheart lowered her head at Magic why sholud I help you she neighed . he still mad neighed becasuse it's the only way to get to our familys and find your borther .
Back to top Go down
BlueEyedBlonde

BlueEyedBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Wild horse thunder heard   Wild horse thunder heard Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:39 pm

"Hello." She said, raising her head carefully.

((Please put your words in " ", it's easier to read Thankz! ))
Back to top Go down
ynopknip

ynopknip

PostSubject: Re: Wild horse thunder heard   Wild horse thunder heard Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:57 pm

Wilfire neighed back "Hello I'm WildFire wht's your name?"
Back to top Go down
BlueEyedBlonde

BlueEyedBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Wild horse thunder heard   Wild horse thunder heard Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:00 pm

"Ash's Rain, pleasure to meet you. Please, call me Ash." She said and bowed slightly, then raised.
Back to top Go down
ynopknip

ynopknip

PostSubject: Re: Wild horse thunder heard   Wild horse thunder heard Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:27 pm

he neighed "Hello Ash welcome to .. um I guess this island . "
Back to top Go down
BlueEyedBlonde

BlueEyedBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Wild horse thunder heard   Wild horse thunder heard Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:30 pm

"Thank you." She said, looking around.
Back to top Go down
ynopknip

ynopknip

PostSubject: Re: Wild horse thunder heard   Wild horse thunder heard Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:36 pm

"Your welcome " he neighed then he said " Hey want to hear my story ?"
Back to top Go down
BlueEyedBlonde

BlueEyedBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Wild horse thunder heard   Wild horse thunder heard Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:39 pm

"No thank you, I must go." She said and turned quickly, cantering in the other direction.
Back to top Go down
ynopknip

ynopknip

PostSubject: Re: Wild horse thunder heard   Wild horse thunder heard Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:45 pm

"ok " he nieghed back .
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Wild horse thunder heard   Wild horse thunder heard Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:59 pm

Name: Broken Hearted "Broken"
Color: Flaxen
Personality: Shy, cautious, mysterious.
Wish: Wants other horses to forget about her past.
Picture: Wild horse thunder heard Beauty
Back to top Go down
http://www.whenthesunsets.forummotion.com
BlueEyedBlonde

BlueEyedBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Wild horse thunder heard   Wild horse thunder heard Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:01 pm

((OMG!! What's with the eye of the other horse, it looks displaced...))

"Sorry, I'll see you later." Ash called back as she disappeared.
Back to top Go down
ynopknip

ynopknip

PostSubject: Re: Wild horse thunder heard   Wild horse thunder heard Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:10 pm

Blackbeutey neighed at the top of the motains and waited for an answer "nothing Exclamation " she nieghed allowed "for three years nothing! "Blackmagic troted up "they're okay don't worry . " "How can they be okay They've been missing for three years they porbely drowned ! How cann't I be worried they'er are kids exectp for Magic but his mother is my best friend . " Blackbeutey neighed . Blackmagic answered "Every night before I go to sleep I feel that there out there some where alive ." He nieghed . " How are you sure Question "Blackbeutey neighed . "I'm not ." He neighed .
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Wild horse thunder heard   Wild horse thunder heard Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:30 pm

((OMG! Hahaahahaha!! It DOES look displaced. Maybe it's a...scar, or something? o.O))

Broken trotted among the forest and paused to let out a whinny. She looked around and hoped it wasn't anybody's territory. She craned her neck and started to nibble on the grass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.whenthesunsets.forummotion.com
ynopknip

ynopknip

PostSubject: Re: Wild horse thunder heard   Wild horse thunder heard Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:43 pm

Blackbeutey neighed to him execly it colud be you just telling your self that how are you sure at all ?

W8ildfire rolled in the sand the heat he had gotten used to after awhile . But he still wondered if Magic or Fireheart were alive . If they were she must be diving him out of his mind right now , and she was . "and exectly how do we get there Magic ???" she whinnied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild horse thunder heard   Wild horse thunder heard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wild horse thunder heard
Page 1 of 1