Broken Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Dreams

Welcome to Broken Dreams. All new users, please read the site rules.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Forgotten |DONE|

Go down 
+2
Lady
Twilight Star
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Oliver

Sir Oliver

The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 4:43 pm

Mary kneeled by the water, looking at the shallow bit. Nothing would be there. She sighed, and took her shoes off, wading into the water. It was warm, but still cold. She waited quietly, then grasped a fish in her hands. She screamed at the feeling, then ran out of the water, dropping the fish.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 4:45 pm

DJ snorted, trying to hold in his laugh. He laughed and stopped himself. He then caught sight of another boy.

"What's so funny?" Daniel asked, and saw the girl, who was screaming. "Are you okay?" He asked and took a step closer to her.

DJ snorted again and was rewarded with another sharp punch in the arm from Sara.
Back to top Go down
http://www.whenthesunsets.forummotion.com
Sir Oliver

Sir Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 4:47 pm

Mary wiped her hands on her already wet pants and bit her lip. "Yeah, just, really.. grossed out." She sighed, biting her lip.She glanced back at DJ, blushing hard, hearing his laugh.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 4:51 pm

DJ closed his mouth and waved innocently. "How's it goin'?"

Daniel rolled his eyes. "Leave her alone," he said defensivly.
Back to top Go down
Sir Oliver

Sir Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 4:52 pm

Mary crossed her arms across her chest, her cheeks burning. She looked down, and rubbed her arms carefully, then started walking. She didn't dare look back, not once.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 4:55 pm

"Wait up!" DJ said, and ran after Mary. He put his arm on her shoulder.

Daniel watched carefully, astonished at DJ's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Sir Oliver

Sir Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 4:57 pm

Mary looked at DJ then walked faster, trying to get rid of him. "Just do me a favour. As long as we're here, I'd rather not be bothered by your laughter." She said, biting her lip, and heading towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 4:59 pm

DJ ran after her and walked in front of her, blocking her way. "Look, I'm sorry, okay? I was just kidding. Do you forgive me?"
Back to top Go down
Sir Oliver

Sir Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:00 pm

"Yeah, sure, whatever." Mary responded, pushing past him. She bit her lip even more, then sat on a small rock, pulling her knees to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:02 pm

"Come on," DJ sat down on the side of her, on a different rock. "I really am. I don't know what happened back there. I was being stupid."
Back to top Go down
Sir Oliver

Sir Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:04 pm

"Okay, okay!" Mary replied, then stood up again. "I have to get along with everyone here anyways," She mutted, then started walking again, wishing he would leave her alone. She was irritated, cold, hungry, and no doubt grumpy.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:06 pm

"Where're you going now?" DJ asked, and started to follow her. He stopped in his tracks and shrugged. SHe seemed mad. If she wanted to be, then she could. As he walked back in the clearing, Daniel ran out, after Mary, no doubt.

Daniel watched Mary leave. "Wait up!" He yelled and ran after her. "What is your name?" He asked her curiously. "My name is Daniel."
Back to top Go down
Sir Oliver

Sir Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:09 pm

"Mary-Anne, but I go by Mary," She replied quietly, glancing up at Daniel. He seemed nice, but she didn't want to seem grumpy. She sighed, and looked down.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:10 pm

"Mary," Daniel echoed. "What's wrong?" He asked and looked down at her.
Back to top Go down
Sir Oliver

Sir Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:11 pm

"Hungry, cold, and sorta agitated. If you've noticed, we don't have much." Mary responded, stepping on something. She winced, remembering she didn't have her shoes with her. She sighed, and shrugged it off.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:12 pm

"I know where some food and water is," Daniel offered and beckoned for her to follow as he started to walk back to where he had found the papayas and other fruits.
Back to top Go down
Sir Oliver

Sir Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:13 pm

Mary hurried after him, following at his side. She glanced at the fruit, then smiled at him. "Thank you," She murmered, then kneeled beside it carefully.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:16 pm

"And water," he said, disappearing into his cave. "I have this." He handed her a canteen full of water and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sir Oliver

Sir Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:18 pm

Slowly Mary accepted it, but held it in her hands. "You might need it later though," she replied softly, then reached out and took a piece of papaya and ate it.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:19 pm

Daniel shook his head. "No, I have alot more canteens. Plus, there's a lake not too far away. It's crystal-clear."
Back to top Go down
Sir Oliver

Sir Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:20 pm

"That's good news. I suppose we should tell the other's then.." Mary replied, slowly sipping from the water. It filled her mouth, and she gulped it down eagerly. She was so hungry, and yet, so thirsty. She sighed, and slowly stood up, brushing herself off.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:21 pm

Daniel shrugged. "I dunno. That other boy. He doesn't seem the nicest person around, after all. And I don't know too much about the girl, either."
Back to top Go down
Sir Oliver

Sir Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:23 pm

Mary took in his words, and nodded. "I'm gonna go get my shoes back. I'll see you around, then." She replied, biting her lip. She slowly turned around, heading back towards the water. She reached down, and picked up her shoes. She yawned, looking at the sky, then sat, laid back, and put her arms behind her head.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:27 pm

Daniel watched her go. "But...do you have a place to go?"
Back to top Go down
Sir Oliver

Sir Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:29 pm

"No, but I can probably stay with the other girl. She seemed pleasant enough, and.. whatever." She shrugged, looking back at him, and leaning up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forgotten |DONE|
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next