Broken Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Dreams

Welcome to Broken Dreams. All new users, please read the site rules.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Forgotten |DONE|

Go down 
+2
Lady
Twilight Star
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:07 pm

DJ watched Mary carefully. "Mary?" He asked, and put his hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
http://www.whenthesunsets.forummotion.com
Sir Oliver

Sir Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:09 pm

"DJ?" Mary asked questionably and attempted a laugh, but stopped, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:12 pm

DJ chuckled. "So you like to mock me, huh? I was just going to ask if you were okay!"
Back to top Go down
Sir Oliver

Sir Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:14 pm

"I'm fine," Mary responded flatly, and snorted playfully. She looked up from the pillow, and rubbed the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:19 pm

DJ smirked. "Fine, fine. Next time your sick, I won't care as much, okay?"
Back to top Go down
BlueEyedBlonde

BlueEyedBlonde

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:20 pm

Rosalie got up and walked barefoot down the beach. She yawned and flicked her hair over her shoulder as if flew in the breeze.
Back to top Go down
Sir Oliver

Sir Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:22 pm

"Okay," Mary bargained, and smirked, nodding slowly. She sat up, flushed pink. "I guess I could just go find someone else's arms to sleep in," She shrugged simply, and looked at DJ. "If that's what you want,"
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:27 pm

"No!" DJ said, sitting up. "No, no, no," he repeated quickly, as if she were serious. "Wait...you're kidding...right?"

Daniel watched Rosalie, and then Constanza, not knowing which one to talk to. He sighed, again, and walked down to the beach, beckoning for Constanza to follow.
Back to top Go down
Sir Oliver

Sir Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:29 pm

"Well there's always the squirrels, or perhaps you have another brother who would gladly help me," Mary replied, smirking still. She shrugged, and coughed hard.
Back to top Go down
BlueEyedBlonde

BlueEyedBlonde

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:31 pm

Rosalie yawned and kept walking, not knowing somebody was behind her.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:32 pm

"Not nearly as much as I," DJ said, seeing she was only joking. "A squirrel?" He raised an eyebrow. "Well, okay."
Back to top Go down
Sir Oliver

Sir Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:34 pm

"Warmer than you, and perhaps fatter," Mary noted, and laughed. She hugged DJ, and sighed gently. "You know that I love you," She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Lady

Lady

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:28 am

(Reply with Daniel!!!! lol)
Back to top Go down
Lady

Lady

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:37 pm

(oh haha just saw your post Broken lol)

Constanza tilted her head. "I thought....?" She trailed off and shrugged releasing his arm and walking beside him staring at the sand. She glanced up and saw Rosalie, she bit her lip and slowed her pace, glancing at Daniel, oooooooh... She thought biting the inside of her cheek and looking away. She shifted inside Daniels oversized sweatshirt she still had on. She looked at her feet as she walked through the hot sand and debated on what to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forgotten |DONE|
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18