Broken Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Dreams

Welcome to Broken Dreams. All new users, please read the site rules.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Forgotten |DONE|

Go down 
+2
Lady
Twilight Star
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady

Lady

The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:53 pm

"Oh gee, i know that!" SHe answered laughingly then shrugged. "oh..i kinda got the feelign they didn't really like me or soemthing." She said with a shrug and tilted her head as she gaze over at him. Her face looked thoughtful as she did.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:56 pm

"I dunno," Daniel said with a shrug. "I don't think that it's they don't like you, I think that it is they just don't know you that well."
Back to top Go down
http://www.whenthesunsets.forummotion.com
Lady

Lady

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:57 pm

She just shrugged and smiled dismisively. "Oh well." She said with a perky smile. "Now.....i'm really bored..." She said looking around. "I want to do something...fun..." She said thoughtfully looking at the sky, sighign boredly.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:00 am

Daniel thought for a moment. "Well, what would you normally like to do?"
Back to top Go down
Lady

Lady

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:06 am

"Swim." She answered almost immediatly, then looked down at her clothes, making a face at her white tank top. "Scratch that idea..." She said sighing softly looking down.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:08 am

Daniel chuckled. "Well, you could borrow my sweatshirt," he offered. "It's black. I'm sure you'll be fine with that."
Back to top Go down
Lady

Lady

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:18 am

"Never swam in a sweatshirt before..." She laughed. "But theres always time for a first right?" She smiled and looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:24 am

"Don't see why not," Daniel said, shrugging. "C'mon," he said, grabbing his black sweatshirt along with him as he walked out of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Lady

Lady

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:34 am

Constanza nodded and followed him, catching up so she was walking at his side, she yawned slightly then glanced around, her gaze l ingerig on Daniel, before adverting to the ground.
Back to top Go down
BlueEyedBlonde

BlueEyedBlonde

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:38 am

Rosalie rolled her eyes as she ran in the other direction, to the far side of the island.
Back to top Go down
Lady

Lady

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:33 am

(-pokes broken- *Whispers loudly* Reeeeplyyy!! Razz xD)
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:40 am

Daniel watched Rosalie leave, and sighed to himself, before glancing over at Constanza. "Tired?" He asked with amusement.
Back to top Go down
Lady

Lady

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:48 am

"Nope just still bored," She laughed, then she reached over and plucked the sweatshirt from his grasp. "be right back." She said as she jogged towards a huge bush, she crouched behid it and quickly changed out of her white shirt, not wanting to get it wet. Then she jogged back out to Daniel, tossing her shirt up into a branch, she grabbed his arm and tugged towards the beach. "C'mon slow poke." She teased.
Back to top Go down
BlueEyedBlonde

BlueEyedBlonde

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:06 pm

Rosalie slowed to a walk, smiling back at Daniel. She shook her head and turned back around, walking farther away from him.
Back to top Go down
Sir Oliver

Sir Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:28 pm

"No, my stomach's too upset to take food," Mary laughed quietly, but found herself rubbing her forehead again, sighing. She went right back into the tent, with no problem, sitting and crossing her legs.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:35 pm

DJ followed her, and shrugged. "More for me." He picked up a pear, and bit into it. "Well, you won't get better if you don't eat."
Back to top Go down
Sir Oliver

Sir Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:36 pm

"Maybe I don't want to eat, did you think of that smart one?" Mary laughed, and watched his pear. She stole it, then took a small bite, handing it back, smiling slightly. "Sorry, I had to."
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:46 pm

DJ smiled, and kissed Mary's cheek. "That's okay," he said, and shrugged, taking a bite.
Back to top Go down
BlueEyedBlonde

BlueEyedBlonde

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:47 pm

Rosalie stopped walking and sat down gentley in the sand. She pushed a piece of hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Sir Oliver

Sir Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:48 pm

Mary felt her hot face hurt, and leaned back on her arms, but her head on his shoulder. She groaned, and closed her eyes, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:52 pm

"What's wrong?" DJ asked, finishing the pear. He threw it out of the tent, and put his hand on Mary's forehead. "You feel warmer than before. Do you want blankets, or anything?"
Back to top Go down
Sir Oliver

Sir Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:55 pm

"No! Thank you," Mary responded quickly, thinking about all the blankets. She shifted slightly, and sighed. She shuffled away from him, thinking how she would make him sick, and groaned again, flopping back.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:00 pm

"You won't get me sick," DJ said, as if reading her thoughts. "And, even if I did get sick, I'd still tend for you." He leaned back, and watched Mary.
Back to top Go down
BlueEyedBlonde

BlueEyedBlonde

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:02 pm

~Could you reply with Daniel? soz~

Rosalie watched the water as it reached her feet. She brought them farther away from her, deeper into the water.
Back to top Go down
Sir Oliver

Sir Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:04 pm

Mary raised an eyebrow, and shook her head. She dug her face into a pillow, trying to hide the red cheeks, and to permit that she would not cough on him. She groaned again, into the pillow, and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten |DONE|   The Forgotten |DONE| - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forgotten |DONE|
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next