Broken Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Dreams

Welcome to Broken Dreams. All new users, please read the site rules.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Little Wood Training Fecility

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:17 pm

"Good point," Rebecca said, nodding. "What about the clinic? Won't they take him in? Well...if he's injured, anyway." She smiled at DeadMan, who was being well behaved and quiet, unlike the wild dog running across the fields, or how Ginger was now acting. She set Ginger down, and pat the top of her head.

Shiloh wagged his tail against the earth, and let his tongue fall out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.whenthesunsets.forummotion.com
AqhaGirl

AqhaGirl

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:18 pm

"Not my problem, I got enough to worry about," Lee said, grabbing the leash that was connected to DeadMan's bandana.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:21 pm

"Yeah," Rebecca said. But, that didn't phase her. She would be back later, for the wild dog. To see how he was. "Sorry for disturbing you, Mr. W--Lee."
Back to top Go down
AqhaGirl

AqhaGirl

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:22 pm

"You weren't disturbing me," Lee said, looking down at her.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:24 pm

Rebecca shrugged. "I felt I was," she admitted, and looked up from the ground.
Back to top Go down
BlueEyedBlonde

BlueEyedBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:25 pm

Rosalie let her dog, Never, run through a field. She whistled and she came back, sitting in front of her. "Good girl." She said, patting her on the head.
Back to top Go down
AqhaGirl

AqhaGirl

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:26 pm

"Well, you weren't," Lee said. It was hard for him to talk tos omeone, being the headmaster.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:29 pm

Rebecca smiled the slightest. "What's it like? I mean, being the head master, and all. It must be pretty complicated."
Back to top Go down
AqhaGirl

AqhaGirl

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:31 pm

"Sometimes," he admitted, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
BlueEyedBlonde

BlueEyedBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:35 pm

Rosalie walked a ways, seeing the other 2. She smiled warmly as she kept walking, Never at her heels.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 4:24 am

Ace Ran Through The Feilds Limping Leaving A Very Bloody Trail

Ginger Whined Showing Rebecca The Bloody Trail
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:44 pm

Rebecca nodded, and caught glimpse of Rosalie. She waved, and glanced back at Lee. "Well, it must not be bad all the time, right?" She then saw a trail of blood. "Oh, no," she gasped. "I think the other dog might be, well, hurt."
Back to top Go down
AqhaGirl

AqhaGirl

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:02 pm

"Just what I need," he growled, grabbing a rope and running into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:35 pm

Ace Whined And Howled Like A Wolf
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:03 pm

Rebecca held her breath, but stayed where she was. She didn't want to interfere.

Shiloh's tail stopped wagging, and he stood, watching in awe at the other dog.
Back to top Go down
AqhaGirl

AqhaGirl

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:16 pm

Lee cursed and tossed the rope at the dog, trying to scare it off. He walked back with his dog DeadMan, and past Rebecca, going towards the acadamy.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:23 pm

Rebecca glanced over her shoulder at Lee. "Where're you going?" She asked, walking after him. "We can't just leave him here...can we? I'll gladly take him in, for a pet."
Back to top Go down
AqhaGirl

AqhaGirl

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:24 pm

"I don't have time to worry about this right now, I need to go talk to the tax collecters," he mumbled, nodding towards several people in a car.

[going to bed, be on tomorrow]
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:29 pm

"Right," was all Rebecca said, nodding. "Well, see you around." She said, and had to smile. She never thought she'd be talknig to the headmaster like that.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:30 pm

Ace Stragelled Away And Ran To Rebecca His Paws And Neck All Bloody

Ginger Licked him He Was Her Dad
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:43 pm

After a last glance in Lee's direction, Rebecca crouched down at the bloody dog. She held her breath. "Come on, it's okay," she called in a low whisper.
Back to top Go down
AqhaGirl

AqhaGirl

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:57 pm

Lee sighed, handing the tax collecter people a few thousand dollars before they left and istting on a bench.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:06 pm

Ace Licked Ginger Then Licked Her Face And Whined

Ginger Licked Ace Back Then Punced On Shilo
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:08 pm

Rebecca heard Lee's sigh, and felt bad for him. But, she knew life wasn't all fun and games. She picked up the injured dog, and walked over in Lee's direction, but not towards him; to the clinic.

Shiloh watched as Rebecca left with Ace, but stayed where he was. He licked Ginger's face, and wagged his tail.
Back to top Go down
AqhaGirl

AqhaGirl

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:09 pm

"Hey, get that dog out of there,!" Lee yelled, running over to her. "No more dogs, not even pets. I'm sorry but we can't afford it right now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Wood Training Fecility
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next