Broken Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Dreams

Welcome to Broken Dreams. All new users, please read the site rules.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Little Wood Training Fecility

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Im Very Hyper

Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:10 pm

Ace Whined Only He Knew What Had Happened In The Wood ((Can We Pretend Someone Had Casst A Spell On Him And Rebbecca Could Understand Dogs))

Ace Barked "Ginger Stay Out Of Trouble"
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:11 pm

Rebecca sighed. "But--" she said, but knew it was no use. "I was just going to get him to the clinic. I could pay for him, I'll even get a part time job for it."

((kk.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.whenthesunsets.forummotion.com
AqhaGirl

AqhaGirl

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:12 pm

Lee rubbed the back of his neck, trying to think. "Alright, but the first time that dog causes trouble it's out," he mumbled, walking away.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:13 pm

Ace Looked At "Your a Very Kind Person " He Said Licking Her Face

Ginger Whined "thank you for taking care of my dad"
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:14 pm

"Thank you!" Rebecca almost shouted, but made sure she sounded casual. "Thank you, Mr. Wi--Lee." She still hadn't gotten used to calling him Lee. "Hear that?" She whispered to the dog in her arms, but knew he was badly hurt. "You're staying with me." But, in the back of her mind, she was hoping, first of all, that he would actually make it. Just then, Rebecca thought she heard something. "You...you just...talked!" She choked. "Ginger, you...you did, too."
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:17 pm

"well your Nice But Not Very Smart Did you just think we dont talk well you humans just never take the time to listen"Ace Said

Ginger Said "Its True"
Back to top Go down
AqhaGirl

AqhaGirl

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:18 pm

Lee sighed and sat on a bench, looking at a due date for ten dogs.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:19 pm

"But, I thought you were hurt, Mr... uh...Dog." Rebecca eflt foolish at what she had called the dog, who's real name was Ace. She glanced down at Ginger. "Can Shiloh, too? Talk, I mean."
Back to top Go down
AqhaGirl

AqhaGirl

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:21 pm

Lee walked into the clinic,"Rebbeca, we have to train and send in ten dogs by next week, I need your help."
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:21 pm

"I Am Hurt i Just Truy Not To Think About it Ohh By The Way Im Ace" He Said

"Of Caurse Shilo Can Talk Right Shilo"Ginger Said
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:26 pm

"Alright," Rebecca said, turning over to Lee. "Am I going to be assigned anoter dog, or just stick with Lavender?" She then remembered about the dog. "Do you need to be taken to a clinic?"

Shiloh nodded. "Right."
Back to top Go down
AqhaGirl

AqhaGirl

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:27 pm

"Here," he said, handing her a list of five dogs. "Get to work," he said, walking out.
[just pick any four dog names and pretened their in training.] xD
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:37 pm

"Alrght," Rebecca said, reading down the list. "Might as well bring you to a clinic. Just to see what's wrong." She continued to walk, past Lee, and into the clinic. She filled out an information clipboard, and a kind-looking verteranary woman took Ace into the back room. Rebecca fixed her shirt, and walked back out the door. "Okay. So, I need to train... Lavender...Roscoe...Damon...Shell...and..." she squinted at the last name. "Oh, no," she said with a groan. "Midnight." He was a hard dog to train. Terribly so. He would bark at anyone, and hated other dogs.
Back to top Go down
AqhaGirl

AqhaGirl

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:38 pm

Lee brought one of the dogs, Flower, out and began to work with her on the obsticle course.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:41 pm

Ace Was Taken To The Clinic And Docter Dog

Mr.Dog Said "This Is Such I Fine Animal You Should Make Him A Police Dog He Has Great Strengh And Bigh Bones"

Ace BArked "Thank you"

Ginger Whined
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:41 pm

Rebecca held her breath, and walked over to the kennels. Midnight. The name rang in her head. "I have to train him.," was all she said, determined. She unlocked his cage, and backed up as the growling dog raced out of his cage. He stopped at the edge of the obstacle course, snarling at Flower. Without hesitating longer, he ran in Lee and Flower's direction. Rebecca didn't even need to think for a moment what he would do to Flower. And, that would be, to attack her. "Flower! Lee! Look out!"
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:45 pm

((All Dogsd CanTalk To Rebecca ))

Mr.Dog Ran Out Side "REBECCA COME GET YOUR DOG ohh And By The Way This Is Such A Fine Animal You Should Make Him A Police Dog He Has Great Strengh And Bigh Bones"

Ace Barked "Rebecca come get me"

Ginger Was Only A Puppy And Whined
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:47 pm

Rebecca stopped, and listened to what they said. "Hang on," was all she said, racing after Midnight. She grabbed his collar just in time. They were in the middle of the opstacle course, and Midnight was barking feriously. Rebecca sunkdown to the ground beside Midnight. "Bad dog," she scolded, feeling her legs start to burn. She had never ran so fast in her life.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:49 pm

Ginger Whined "Put Him In A Cage He Is A Stupid Puppy"

Ace Waited "Can I Be A police Dog"
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:52 pm

Rebecca stood up, finally finding strength. She still held onto Midnight's collar, who was straining on the other end. "Y-yes," she yelled over to Ace. "You can...be a police...dog."
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:53 pm

"ask Lee If I Can ake Midnights Place"Ace BArked

Ginger Wondered About thuis
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:58 pm

"Alright," Rebecca said, grateful that Ace would think of that. Midnight was a tough dog. He was too strong and unobidient to be a police dog. "Lee?" Rebecca asked shyly. She hated to bother him in the middle of training.
Back to top Go down
Im Very Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:00 pm

Ace Was Ready To Take A Test And Jumped Out And Ran TO Rebecca
Back to top Go down
AqhaGirl

AqhaGirl

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:01 pm

"What's up,?" Lee asked, looking at Rebecca and motioning for FLower to go play near the acadamy.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Star
Admin
Twilight Star

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:02 pm

Rebecca watced as Ace ran their way, and wished he wouldn't do anything to change Lee's mind of her question. "I was wondering," she began, hesitating a moment. "If I could train Ace...rather than Midnight."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Wood Training Fecility   Little Wood Training Fecility - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Wood Training Fecility
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next